Peterborough United (H) 27th April, 3pm

Well at least I’ve got something to look forward to tomorrow…cauliflower cheese for my tea - yum yum.:yum:
As for the bit before tea? I think we’ll need to draw a large veil over the whole sorry mess.

1 Like

MoC’s strategy leaked;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1121304558544850945

It fails.

1 Like

0-3 we are cack and their tails will be up.

I actually don’t care. Won’t be paying any attention to the match because as far as I’m concerned it’s over. Hoping that come 5pm I’m surprised with a win. Until then I have better things to do.

2 Likes

0-3. I’ll be there but I don’t really care, other than that I’d prefer to be relegated before the Shrewsbury game, which I’m now financially committed to attending since the ticket is now worth less than the paper it’s printed on. Rather them not deliver the final blow.

Also, anyone got a clue which protest we’re actually all committed to? Absolutely no disrespect intended to anyone who has put forward a suggestion but at the moment I’m not sure whether to arrive late, leave early, look away from the pitch at 18 minutes, look away from the pitch at 12 minutes, stare at the pitch without looking away for the full 90 minutes, never look at the pitch, stand outside the ground or attend a different match altogether :smile:

I’ve not had chance to read every thread, but at the moment it feels a bit like this scene with the shoe in Life of Brian.

5 Likes

Either 0-1 or 0-2 or 0-3 or 0-4 or 0-5…Who cares? Bonser certainly doesn’t #bonserout #timesupjeff

1-5 as we score another penalty in the 94th minute, the excited crowd chanting we’re gonna win 6-5!
Posh will canter to an easy victory in their quest for a play off place.
Someone actually mentioned Jarvis! Is this Beilik look a like actually still on our books?

Hmmm…

I’ll be watching our demise on ifollow with great sadness, with the sun shining and a beer in my hand.

Relegation to Div 4 is something that happens less than once a decade. What better things have you got to do than witness it?

1 Like

I bought the 2 for £20 ticket so will be making the trip for the game for that reason, otherwise I couldn’t be bothered!

Although as I double booked next Saturday thinking our last game was the Sunday, we will win tomorrow and make a great escape next week as I wont be able to go or listen to the Shrewsbury game :laughing:

2-1 win tomorrow, Chambers overhead kick followed by a Jeff Bonsor penalty in injury time.

2 Likes

This is what sets us apart from other clubs, our humour in adversity :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

2-4 they will go all out for the win and score at will which will also leave them open.

Turning our backs on the 18th minute

1 Like

It’s going to be extremely windy so every long ball played by Scarr or Dunn will result in either a goal kick for them or a corner to them when it’s blown back over our goal line.

Laird? He may as well have picked Osbourne!
Where are the kids? Probably more importantly, do we have any?

Tough day ahead. Even IFollow had some problems and tried to hide, where I should login. Three - nil. Bonser, Mole and Gamble.

1 Like

Just got to the stadium and one side of the stadium suite the refreshment bar isn’t even open. Typical of the shambles our club has become. They can’t even be arsed can they?

At least no Pride of the Midlands rubbish when they came out,

What a ■■■■■■■ daft challenge by Johnson that was. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Strange day already! Boris Johnson was in Bloxwich wetherspoons this morning and then on the way to Bescot, Harry Redknapp pulled up next to us in traffic in a Rolls Royce!