PJT v Cheltenham 20/9/22

Is there anything to fear?

I really like this competition. Loved going to Wembley, and wish we did well in it every year.

Years ago we often used to hear that the lower leagues were in decline and would soon be going semi-pro. It was all nonsense. The lower league teams are thriving, wages are higher, and there are lots more full time pro teams in non-league football.

There is not the slightest chance that the Premier League youth teams will enter the lower leagues. They would not want the bother of having a squad of 25 youth players with the commitment of 50 fixtures a season, they would get no home support, and the EFL would never agree to it. Not going to happen.

Chaps, I’ve actually bought 3 tickets for tonight but can’t make it. Happy to donate them to anyone wanting to go and pick them up at window 5 before the TO shuts. If so Message me somehow for post code

I will watch it on ifollow, not a competition I’m bothered about tbh.

Update … they’ve already been sent back to CTFC, you’d need my details to pick them up there

iFollow no longer accept my credit card, the same one I’ve been using for the last few seasons.

Something to do with the UK’s obsession with fraud, money laundering, or whatever.

So, lucky me!

Kick off is at 7.00pm …

1 Like

Despite my disdain for what the tournament has become (I liked it previously), we need something from somewhere to just prove that we can win a game of football.

As it seems we’re now at the start of yet another ‘project’ - which, by the way, has had the luxury of a pre-season and several games last season to get started - surely it can’t be good for the ‘project’ to keep on failing to win.

3 Likes

Hong Kong Pete money laundering never! :grin::wink:

1 Like

Be watching but not paying lol.

3 Likes

Your obviously up to no good then :thinking:

1 Like

Teamstream mate lol

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1572269363293364225?s=20&t=73Kn5jFOOQAfQaYpYvLVOw

Gordon on the bench??

Walsall nil looking at that.

No Comley and Kinsella together, Earing starting, Knowles back, Gordon on the bench.

£10 for ifollow?

White in a back 3 again?

4 Likes

I nearly went to pay then when @Bags10 said that then @Thanatos put me straight off it :smile:

It’s either a 442 with white right back and Bennett left back?

Or a 352 with white in the back 3, Bennett right wing back and Knowles left wing back?

Either way…

2 Likes

Looks like a back 4 with White RB , Daniels and Clarke CB and Bennett LB ?

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/JoeEdwards_Star/status/1572273043921334272?s=20&t=73Kn5jFOOQAfQaYpYvLVOw