PJT v Cheltenham 20/9/22

One massive positive is DJT being back on the bench.

2 Likes

Gordon hopefully can get 15 20 mins.

Be suprised heā€™s been included if he doesnā€™t get on late to be honest.

Only attended one cause I was bored and half cut but ill probs never attend one again.

Proper Lifeless games. Not even value at a fiver.

Looks like 4-3-3 to me. I hope so.

1 Like

Iā€™m not interested in this at all. We should treat it as a friendly given weā€™re almost certainly out anyway.

I think if there really is a Flynn Out movement then if/when we lose they will be yelping later.

Me at half 5 every Saturday ranting in the pub.

2 Likes

I hope there isnā€™t such a movement.I have criticised some of his decisions and his demeanour lately but I hope he can put things right soon.He should be given that chance.

4 Likes

Looking at that team if we werenā€™t on this awful run , I think we would all be saying what a strong squad we have . Apart from Cashman all proven lge 1/2 players, it just illustrates that within the current squad there is a better team than we are seeing on the pitch at the moment.

1 Like

Every week :rofl:

1 Like

To be fair Iā€™m one who clamours for Earing to start but he was absolute dog muck against West ham. So this is a big opportunity for him again.

He canā€™t possibly be any worse mind.

Not sure why he went down then, should have just scored rather then flinging himself to the ground.

That was a cast iron pelantee! We have been robbed there!:man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

Gordonā€™s alive? :eyes:

1 Like

errrrrā€¦penalty?

When both Cheltenham commentators say itā€™s a stonewall penalty, it tells you something

Certainly looked like a penalty from the camera angle but we didnā€™t appeal much. Referee was also well placed.

Things just arenā€™t going for us at times this season.

1 Like

On first viewing I thought it was a dive, bit 50/50 on the replay but thought he went down easy. Still think he should have scored anyway rather than going down

Earing certainly appealed and I guess players may have felt they didnā€™t need to as it was so stone wall and bound to be given!!