PJT v Cheltenham 20/9/22

Really? He knocked the ball past the keeper and he took him down with his arms across his legs. Certainly a penalty when seeing it again.

1 Like

Just a pre warning that the owls about tonight so if your ifollowing block me if you haven’t already :grin:

On ‘Flynn-watch’, just seen he is sat back in the dugout watching while Hatswell seems to be the one getting up into the technical area to do the instructions etc.

Very little appeal can only guess that he dived.

Maybe I need to watch it on a better screen than my laptop with a massive crack in the screen, I can barely see contact on the replays.

Was it like that at Newport or is he still being a mardy arse?

Pen or no Pen?

https://twitter.com/zece7/status/1572287089919623168?s=20&t=Dk_wsiP1bkgcOLItDkQyPg

1 Like

Kieron Morris puts Tranmere Rovers ahead at home to Bolton Wanderers (21 min)

Why does Tom Knowles take everything? Is he the biggest kid in the play ground?

The Cheltenham commentators saying Williams is just the type of player they could do with.

I now change my mind due to the keeper’s reaction, that is a keeper expecting a pen.

2 Likes

Let’s be realistic … if the ref had awarded the pelanty the keeper would have saved it :wink:

2 Likes

Seems a very even game so far.

Why did he go down ?

been coming that

Why did Clarke just stand there watching?

Cashman hasn’t done anything so far this half to me think he is anything special

1 Like

Been on the cards for 10 minutes now. We’ve been asking for it and cheltenham obliged

Cheltenham had ben on top last 5 mins and looked dangerous to be fair. They seem to be getting most joy down our right channel. Great finish to be fair, but the striker pulled out from the 6 hard line in the box and neither Daniels or Clarke stayed tight enough to him.
Not been too bad overall in the game so far but not really been creating too many clear cut chances. A couple of half chances so far but we have tried to use the ball okay most of the time.