Player of the Season?

Dobson? Thoughts???

Any one of them who can score the goal that keeps us up :+1:

Not Dobson for me. I would give it to Cook, purely based on impact in scoring so many after stepping up two leagues and thinking where we might be if we hadn’t got his goals.

Young player at the moment I would give Kinsella if he is eligible, followed closely by Gordon - the more he plays the better he is becoming, his finishing needs a bit of work though!

You would probably have to go with Cook based on the goal return and stepping up 2 Division. Although I would give admirable mentions to Dobson and Kinsella.

Liam Roberts, but probably it will be Cookie Monster.

How can it be Cook when he isn’t a regular starter?

I’d give it to Mussah we brought in from Belgium - hasn’t done much wrong has he ?

:joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Cook, easily.

1st Cook
2nd Kinsella
3rd lucky dip

Cook’s league stats

36 appearances (29 starts)
11 goals
2 assists

1 Like

Kinnsella for me…always gives 100% never stops running never stops tackling . Not the greatest going forward but we will miss him next season when he leaves for another league 1 team who are prepared to give him the wage and contract he surely deserves.

6 Likes

Andy Cook for me. Hats off to any striker coming fron non-league and scoring 15 goals with ( possibly and hopefully more to follow )

5 Likes

Swifty (it’s the Bonemeister underneath y’know)!

Can only be between Dobson , kinnsella and Cookie really. or as has been said whoever scores that winning goal against the sloppies

1 Like

Cook.

POTS - Dobson
YPOTS - Kinsella

Cancel the vote.

2 Likes

Cook. Obviously.

1 Like

1 Cook for his input
2 Kinsella for his effort
3 Devlin for his attitude.

2 Likes