Plymouth Argyle (A) 24th Aug, 3pm

Got my VPN working finally! They have really cracked down on the VPN’s but anyone who is having trouble the key is to keep trying different ones to find an unbanned IP.

Facey. I know, Norman can be simply better and keeps him on the bench or stands. But if not, that would be another player, that injury kept outside the team. Previous season two players for every position ended in small catastrophe, I hope this time someone is controlling it.

On two tellies in the bar today :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I had to do a double take on your Wi-Fi code then as I thought it said butthole!!:flushed::laughing:

2 Likes

Blimey all the betting shops have us as the top home banker!
So early in the season to be considered easy 3 point fodder for the home side!
Negative selection too, Gordon for Lavery!!! So that’s another goalless game…

Downside is it’s full of Wolves stuff but I can live with that :wink:

Started positively

Norman getting forward well

Blimey 1-0 already, cricket score anyone?

One good pass and it was enough :frowning:

Good move on their part
Looked like Norman was ball watching rather than following his marker

Under the cosh since they scored

Just scored again but ref consulting

Still 1-0

Nice shoot Gordon, unfortunately no goal.

This is pathetic, cant see fans taking to much of this if still the same after 10-15 games

1 Like

Maybe got away with one in the box then - seen them given

Have to agree, losing becomes monotonous, and after today we will be in the lower reaches of the 4th Division! Gordon for Lavery is just suicide, we have one player capable of scoring and he drops him, and no Pring?

We are so one dimensional. No movement off the ball and very easy to defend against.

Plymouth look good but Norman ball watching for their goal and not tracking his man.

We are very very League 2.

1 Like

Its ■■■■, after today played 5 won 1, I know its early but ffs cant even see us scoring let alone winning

1 Like

Oh, and what is going on with these free kick and set pieces? Atrocious.

:roll_eyes:

Argyle yellow card, 37 min… (Sawyer)