Pomlett, Gamble, Mole, Fullerton

There’s probably a clause in his sale and purchase that gives Bonser the authority to approve that!

2 Likes

And to who anyway? For sale - ailing lower 4th division football club who play in a stadium which costs £400k+ per annum in rent and freehold is only available if the owner wants to sell and at a price named by them.

There won’t be a queue.

1 Like

Fully aware of that. Just what I think needs to happen for us to be successful again.

A complete reset. This lot are a bunch of amateur charlatans.

2 Likes

Trying to run a club on cheap loans is one again killing us!

1 Like

The National League is getting closer and closer.

5 Likes

The club is rotten. The dead wood from years of Bonser decay is still there, yes men towing the party line, in on the dodgy loans and financial deceit.

Obviously every single one of them needs to go.

Not sure how though

10 Likes

Just amateur.

Watch the video we published after the game last night with MT’s post match thoughts… tells you all you need to know. No care or professionalism.

7 Likes

It’s only and all about the money, nothing else matters apart from maintaining the income stream. We were loaded in June after yet another bonus from the Henry transfer. Where’s the money gone?

Meanwhile at an unconnected business accounts are looking very healthy.

The information is out there folks all in plain sight.

7 Likes

L Pomlett - “I could sell the club tomorrow, there’s plenty of people looking to get into football as a business”.

6 Likes

Trouble with this club is its being used as a front for business .

2 Likes

I personally think Pomlett will now seek to sell the club asap.

He knows the fans have finally turned and attendances along with early bird sales will suffer.

He will know himself he is out of his depth.

He has failed at every promise he has made (even producing the mythical 5yr plan)

He cannot compete financially with other owners.

He is or should be utterly fed up and think ‘Do I need this?’

He will not want to be known as the owner who allowed us to sleepwalk into non-league football.

And hopefully if a new owner does come he will see how useless Gamble, Mole and Fullerton are and personally hand them their P45’s.

1 Like

Surely Taylor and the players should take just has much flak as the names listed above. Let’s not kid ourselves the players at Taylor’s disposal are more than capable and should be competitive in a league with very little quality.

Pomlett - “Giving it a right go” probaly not, giving it a go most definitely. It’s clear to see the budget is a competitive one.

Fullarton - Recruitment has been pretty good, I didn’t see many fans moaning when the signings were being announced start of the season. Fullarton can only make the signings its then down to the manager make the signings perform or find a formation that works.

Gamble and Mole - maybe a little too comfortable in there positions and need a boot up the backside, but replacing these won’t win you football games which is the most important thing as wins creates a positive atmosphere amongst fans and we won’t mind the odd burnt sausage roll and certainly won’t stop fans pissing on the floor rather than the urinal.

2 Likes

Post removed by external request.

7 Likes

He needs to go if true, on just the racial slurs never mind the bullying in the workplace, if i was Miguel i would report him to the police.

6 Likes

Get this prat out of our club.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think the people criticising the recruitment are the ones kidding themselves

1 Like

Get Fullerton out of this club, racist t@@t

2 Likes

Before conclusions are jumped to , there are 2 sides to every story .
If what is said is true then the chairman must be seen to investigate and ensure the appropriate action is taken .
But it must be proved
I’m sure if the racist part of it’s true then Miguel will seek compensation from the club for it

2 Likes

Probably the only one who wanted the job

Absolutey shocking when you Google his name and bully, problem at every several clubs he’s been to :frowning:

2 Likes