Pomlett, Gamble, Mole, Fullerton

Definitely need an internal investigation with the severity of the accusations this is where the supporters groups need to sit down with the chairman with the evidence provided. I understand Fullarton has been given licence to turn things upside down throughout the club but there’s a way to do it and this ain’t the way.

Was intrigued by this so decided to do exactly what they said. The from a Bolton Messageboard:

Shortly released after this rumour by mutual consent. Interesting.

2 Likes

I googled the same and was surprised to find allegations out there…

I hope the Trust and ISSA can raise this Monday morning and with the SLO.

I’d caution that it’s just rumour and conjecture… but worthy of finding out the truth.

8 Likes

Just looked :flushed: didn’t omlette do ANY research into his background before giving him carte blanche to turn our club upside down? complete ineptitude

Are you surprised? :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely.

2 Likes

Peel85

Correct me if I wrong but the only accusations have come from Miguel’s partner ?

If so , playing devils advocate , it could be sour grapes because Fullerton recognised that the decisions made weren’t right and so acted to stop further issues .

2 Likes

The stuff you read about him on the internet are pretty damming?

2 Likes

I think what people are sayis he appears to have previous .
Surely LP would have seen this in his exhaustive checks would it not have been a red flag ?

2 Likes

100% agree but either way it needs investigating

1 Like

Walsall F C is a soap opera. No need for The Archers, Corrie or any of that lot. Just tune in here to follow the latest goings on at Bescot :joy:

5 Likes

Can we really put our faith in the club to investigate this properly ?

1 Like

Your only going to get an independent one if the police or FA get involved

Could ask Sue Gray when she’s next available?

4 Likes

Probably teh DOF’s remit to investigate anything on the bullying side relating to “Football” as they know nothing about “football”

Sue Grey is a bit busy also

Nothing to be seen there, let’s move on boys and girls

2 Likes

My email to the SLO

3 Likes

Only if there’s enough whitewash left.

1 Like

Someone posted something similar from his previous clubs when he was appointed and it worried me then. This definitely needs sorting out.

1 Like

I do remember all of that, think it was a Halifax or Notts County fan.

Incredibly worrying indeed!

1 Like

I think it was from both clubs.