Pomlett, Gamble, Mole, Fullerton

Wow should be sacked racism and bullying

1 Like

Sack him immediately if this is true

1 Like

To me this is more concerning than where we are in the table and who we sign. It needs addressing immediately.

3 Likes

There are so many random forums and sites which talk about Fullerton and I have struggled to find one nice comment.

A random site I found is pieandbovril.com where he is called out as being a liar.

Very worrying.

1 Like

Yep. There seems an awful lot of smoke flying around for there to be no fire.

3 Likes

Has the SLO replied to your email?

Heā€™s called The ā€œSLOā€ for a reason :smiley:

4 Likes

Reckon we might have a Pomlett video next week? :joy:

2 Likes

Stands a chance

My Dad calls these ā€˜PomCastsā€™.

8 Likes

Yep all dismissed as nonsence again probably.

I think we need to be careful with this one, Monthe was charged yet still receive support from many on here and social media.

At the moment these are just accusations from someone on WhatsApp.

6 Likes

No but it is Sunday so do not expect a reply today.

1 Like

Yes I agree, thatā€™s why it needs looking into, to either prove or dismiss them. You cannot have things like this said and it just brushed under the carpet. After all there have been allegations made at his previous clubs. I would like to think that if Llera has been subjected to bullying and abuse that he will speak to the EFL even if he doesnā€™t want to speak to Pomlett. Also if anyone else has been subjected to similar things they too need to speak up. It is not something I would like to think is going on at our or any other club.

1 Like

Absolutely, but itā€™s made me chuckle after the support Monthe received from a few individuals on here.

The difference is that Monthe has been investigated and a punishment issued. This cannot be left to lie, it is too serious.

But the allegation has come from a Walsall fan on a chat site.

Any official investigation will be held in secret, probably chaired by a non exec director and the detail kept confidential.
Pomlett isnā€™t going to give a running commentary on this. His legal advisors will make sure of it.

6 Likes

Agree itā€™s very very dodgy ground.

That is true, we donā€™t know if the original post from ā€˜his partnerā€™ is genuine or not but the other posts from people connected with his previous clubs concern me too. Also it would be great to have clarity on what meant by the J Lynch post. Iā€™m not saying it is true but we need to see if there is anything in it or not.

1 Like