Pomlett, Gamble, Mole, Fullerton

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I can 100% see us hiring an inflatable Sammy the Snake at the next family fun day.

4 Likes

Pomsers big pink paradise.

1 Like
3 Likes

Great post. Though I’d take Gamble as Gareth and Fullarton as Finchy.

5 Likes

:joy: it works.

3 Likes

And staring Ward as Brenda

1 Like

Yes, good point. I think most (if not all) thought the signings of Taylor, Monthe, Labadie and Wilkinson were top signings. Unfortunately, I think we spent most of the budget on those 4, leaving very little to spend on strikers and decent wide players. And even more unfortunately, Taylor and Labadie have been major disappointments, whereas Wilko has shown what he’s capable of only sporadically. Monthe has probably been the best signing apart from being banned for nearly 2 months of the season for something he did before he was signed!! Fullarton needs to pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat soon to prove his worth.

I remember it well. First bleeding touch: back of the net! Would love him for at least half a season and he could take over from Llera.

Anyone who stands there and allows young footballers to be pounded with footballs one of which was smacked in the face without anything being done by Mr Fullerton deserves to be smacked back in the chops what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.I was actually quite surprised at the amount of allegations out there on the bloke and for there to be so many surely can only mean some have happened.

1 Like

All this stuff about Fullarton why did Pomlett employ him if it has any substance?

He passed the mock interview?

2 Likes

…and the extensively researched due diligence checks?

2 Likes

BACK OFF!!! :wink:

4 Likes

I missed a trick there I should have said he passed the Jock interview I’m tired it happens.

1 Like

Fook Pomser and his dinosuar cronies unless they pull out the stops this month they wont get a penny from me next season i will stream the games this team is going nowhere without some big improvements we are looking down instead of up again now.like i said elsewhere recycled garbage with no sign of us challenging for the 3rd season in a row now in this poxy league.

1 Like

It is disturbing if true.

1 Like

He had a great moral compass

2 Likes

Post shared regarding bullying/racism allegations removed at the request of a third party.

3 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like