Pomlett, Gambole, Mole, Fullerton

**** OFF

Think I made my views clear.

6 Likes

Bunch of charlatans sell up and do us all a favour took the club backwards

3 Likes

Shambles.

I expect serious changes and business next week.

3 Likes

No chance for Mole and Gamble they’re on the gravy train. Jury is out on Fullarton, it’s too soon to judge. Pomlett has his heart in the right place, pity about his brain.

3 Likes

How many managers have we had now since Smith? 5? Something else has to be wrong for t this to keep happening the club is an utter shambles

2 Likes

Has he? I was all for change after Bonsor, by God did we need it. However the Pomlett era so far has been an unmitigated disaster up until now. Appreciate he has had a pandemic to contend with but so have 91 other clubs.

We are currently in a worse league position than we finished last season with deadline day looming large. The club have already had to publicly apologise for the match day experience.

He has said that once we are in League 1 he isn’t the Chairman to take us further. Well strap in lads and lasses as he is going to be here for an eternity at this rate as there is no danger of us getting back into league 1. Pomletts strategy is to make the club a saleable prospect to bigger investors, he has said as much himself. At present he is failing, and failing badly.

4 Likes

Fullerton is behind these signings so he cannot escape criticism.

If he spent less time stalking (which is now illegal btw) and more time doing research etc we would be in a far better place.

Feel for MT as he has been sold a pup and left a secure job for this shit.

3 Likes

It is clear there are some fans that will remain club apologists (even in the event we slipped into nonleague). Lets face it, around 900 still went to Blackpool even when Oysten admitted what he was doing to the club.

It is now up to the rest of us to drown these people out for the future prospects of this football club. It is clear to anyone that can look at the operation without emotion, what is going on.

Missing money, selling assets at the first opportunity, pure jackanory from those at the top and piss poor, cut price footballers

2 Likes

Bonser and swiftly in

1 Like

No it’s not too early to judge , majority of the new signings are no better than last year , and that’s a low bar

2 Likes

Around £200k per year for these two Directors???

3 Likes

What is the common denominator? :thinking:

1 Like

A pr video from Pomlett coming soon with a back off theme, the best thing he can do is sell up as despite his credentials is clearly out of his depth running a football club

2 Likes

We could pay half the rent without these 2 jokers

What? :joy:

A ref to him stalking Earing

1 Like

Look at Swindon ffs a shambles of a club yet find themselves 3rd.

**** this ‘Well run club’ mantra, lets start spending money we do not have, go bankrupt pay back 3p to the £, get bought out, Rinse and Repeat.

2 Likes

Clueless the pair of them and yet bulletproof.

We need new people with new ideas. What has to happen for that to actually happen?

3 Likes

3 Stooges

1 Like

Plenty oh highs and lows supporting Swindon, for sure.

1 Like