Pomlett’s Briefing

It’s all talk, how many YouTube videos is this now and every time the reaction is the same where people lap it up. If you’re happy to watch a team where you spend half the game trying to figure out the formation then that’s on you. I’m not doing it any more. Proof is in the pudding and if he wants me to back off the manager, the only way I’m doing that is by withdrawing my support of watching the product offered up.

2 Likes

Wow some real snowflakes on here can’t handle being told to back off a little. It’s free speech for him to ask for a little less abuse - that is all he is doing. Not demanding, not kicking his toys out the pram - just asking politely, that’s all.

14 Likes

I ain’t saying another word I’m done. Remember this in 4 games time when the sh*t hits the fan and we’ve lost to Southend and Grimsby

1 Like

Snowflakes :roll_eyes: immediate give away that somebody can’t discuss something and take in opinion with out reducing it to ■■■■ flinging.

Yep and it’s my free speech to tell him his leadership and the manager he is backing aren’t good enough and are over seeing the worst Walsall side this century.

5 Likes

Yep. I want the manager and players to know if they don’t turn up at Crawley, like against Barrow, they’ll get an even more negative reaction.

Of course, if they perform well and are unlucky, that’s different. But we’ve been too patient for too long, and as you say, it’s the only thing that gets through.

1 Like

You keep your tenner in your pocket then and ■■■■ the club. Just don’t moan if it all goes tits up.

So as expected nothing changes :man_facepalming:

1 Like

If you actually watched the video you would have known that Pomlett said Dutton needs wins quickly, so if he did lose those games he is likely gone - almost like watching the video to get information would lead to a more informed opinion.

1 Like

Exactly. ■■■■■■■ imagine Bonser saying that. Imagine him coming out in the Keates season and going “look, can you just back off abit?” Infront of the home end after yet another loss.

Welcome to football :man_shrugging:

Oh the irony of you saying that calling someone a snowflake is ■■■■ flinging whilst getting your back up over someone asking you nicely not to abuse someone. Unless you are shouting tactical information then isn’t the very same thing you want to shout at Brian ■■■■ flinging?

1 Like

Good honest briefing yes we are in a position that no of wanted the club to be in on and off the pitch. But no one is hiding and people at the club not just the fans are hurting and under pressure.
I think we have to trust them to turn it around or take the necessary steps. Or I turn into a keyboard warrior and turn up the pressure I think that wouldn’t be right atm
My thoughts and people will disagree which is our right to voice an opinion but let’s get behind the team and club in the next four games or so and then take stock

3 Likes

I’ve watched the video but by then it’ll be too late. He should have gone after Friday not given another 4 vital games. Anyway pointless rattling on. I hope I get egg on my face but IMO pomlett gonna have a lot to answer in a couple of weeks time.

My reading of it is that he’s said to Brian, right, Southend, Grimsby, Harrogate. Win 2/3 of those and you stay. Anything less, you are gone. I cant see anything out of Crawley or Bolton, so we look at the next three after those. That’s probably the benchmark. If we lose the next three on the spin, he will have a tough decision to make possibly after Southend.

2 Likes

Answers to the real key questions:

Rent: none the wiser
Selling our best players when rivals aren’t: no idea
Why are the same failing people in the same high positioned roles from the previous failing regime: not a clue
Why are we being bypassed by former none league clubs: nada
What DoF are we looking at: -----

Wellllll…thanks for clarifying :rofl:

14 Likes

Pomeltt has put massive pressure on himself here basically saying we need to start winning in the next few games or Dutton Will be out, The next 2 are Crawley and Bolton both in Good form we’ll be lucky to get 1pt out of them ,so then what another video brief to look forward to so we can be told to calm down.

1 Like

Abuse? Whose abusing? Telling somebody a football manager or chairman isn’t abuse. It’s feed back.

If it was acceptable he wouldn’t be doing a ■■■■■■■ video in the first place. No irony at all :man_shrugging: don’t try and turn around you throwing around weak ■■■■ like “snowflake” about.

1 Like

Fair enough pal, I actually agree that he should have gone on Friday too - Leigh just has a little more patience than us, as he probably should do. Based on the video I am willing to back him in pulling the trigger when he feels it is right to.

1 Like

This team needs help NOW not in a few weeks even if there’s a DOF appointed at all before the end of season, even a few weeks could be too late 1 win in 14, hardly any chances created and not even looking like scoring, these players need a new voice to shake em up NOW.

1 Like

Don’t agree with you Jonny.

We are in ■■■■ state mate and there are only a select few to blame.

Cant sugar coat a turd mate. Facts.

1 Like

If Dutton can’t take a bit of rightful criticism then he shouldn’t be in the job. It’s a results business: no wins in 6 games in charge is bad enough but we’ve only scored 2 goals! We know we have a lack of quality but that’s why it’s even more important to get the basics right: a settled team with players playing in their best positions. If Dutton can’t see that then he shouldn’t be anywhere the manager’s job and he deserves all the criticism he’s getting!

3 Likes