Port Vale (H) EFL (Checkatrade) Trophy, Tue 13th Nov, 7.00pm

we have played badly with 11 men

Walsall’s 2nd substitution, 56 minutes …

If we can hang on for the 90 minutes it will go straight to penalties.

For a player that you would think would be busting a gut to prove himself at League One level he does seem to have drifted off it alarmingly after an interesting start. Where Cook looks to have settled down and found a level to build from Ferrier doesn’t (yet). Still when your picking up players from lower leagues not every one will work out I suppose.

1 Like

And at the start of the season he looked the better of the two?

Latest from Moss Rose … Macclesfield 2 Baggies U-21 1

Port Vale back in front … 1-2 now :disappointed_relieved:

mistake by wilson

Terrible defender got to go back

Walsall’s 3rd substitution, 74 minutes.

If you’ve got cash to throw away, a Walsall win is 26/1 with Betfair at the moment…

parker coming on

Crowd 878.

What was?

leading up to their second goal

Terrible performance! This against a team in the league below, while it’s a pointless competition still try and give us something for the money, all that could make it worse is Paul Hurst gets re-appointed at Shrewsbury and watch us flop! Would of took him over keates anyday, at least his signings done this business, and had some consistency!

try telling Ipswich fans that :smiley:

Walsall yellow card, 90 min

I can honestly say wilson is one of the worst players i have ever seen in a walsall shirt

Yeah but let’s face it he’s not the first one to move up a division and not work out, but it was exactly the same when he left Grimsby for them, it was still a move up and look how that went, Ipswich was obviously a move to far, he’s still only young

Jesus Christ what an over reaction.