Port vale Saturday

Suppose it is one advantage we have … Because vale won’t know who’s playing for us and they certainly won’t know what formation either :joy:

1 Like

I think we will have 4500 of our lot there to be honest as there seems a fair bit of interest in this game.

1 Like

I tend to keep an eye on Vale and are kept up to date with a lot of goings on at your club as I work with a Vale fan. The ownership change has done your club really well. A proper down to earth couple who have the area and club in their best interests.

2 Likes

Who , us or them :joy:

1 Like

Just hope and pray that we will get a similar outcome some day soon Dan

2 Likes

Neither will our team

I once worked with a bloke, a youngish lad about 23, who wore a Vale shirt to work where I worked. This was in Newcastle City centre. I asked him why he wore it, and he said he was on holiday in Ibiza with some Vale fans and he swapped his Newcastle top with one of them on the last day of his holiday having had a nice time with them.I explained my position, and I told him if I ever saw him wearing it again in our work place I would rip his ■■■■■■■ throat out. He never wore it again.

4 Likes

Oohh we have a tough guy here well done you must be proud

1 Like

Why you bringing so many fans just to be sent packing home all sad . Can feel another win like we did at vale park .■■■■■■.

They’ve been an absolute breath of fresh air. They had to pay more than the club was worth and so little money has been put into the side as of yet, although it seems regardless of what happens this season we will have a healthy budget next season which bodes well. But Askey has worked wonders under them so far, bar the odd shocker here and there. Nobody expected anything from players like Scott Burgess and Shaun Brisley when they signed. But the former looks like he could play at a higher level should he continue to improve and the latter, after a difficult debut against Swindon, has kept Nathan Smith out of our side - someone who is possibly our most valuable player.

There’s lots for us to be optimistic about right now, but this is Vale, and every time you start to get excited something always goes up ■■■■ creek be it on or off the field!

2 Likes

It will be a good contest I’m vale 100% lot of my family are Walsall. Just hope it’s a good day plenty of banter without any trouble

2 Likes

A family split Vale/Walsall feels proper.

Loads more refreshing than a family from Surrey getting on Sky because they’re split Man Utd/Liverpool.

8 Likes

Im with you on that mate .no fighting .just loads of banter and great attmosphere

1 Like

Looked forward to this all season, I have a couple of mates who follow the Vale, decent blokes tbf, they have already made their excuse thou, apparently we’re their bogey team lol.
An entertaining 2-2 game is my prediction.

2 Likes

Where you going tomorrow @RedandWhite looks like i am coming now :smile:

As long as there’s alcohol you’ll be fine

1 Like

Not something that has been said on this message board for a good while. :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone know how many they’re bringing down?

About 2000 i think?

1 Like

With how empty our ground is .they should give them 4000 tickets try and fill the ground