Portsmouth (A) Tue 27th Nov, 7.45pm

Let’s blame the fullbacks again :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

1 Like

Have you not been watching?

To be honest, I am being facetious. But this is a real problem that people can’t just bury their heads in the sand.

Week after week, after week. The same things happening over and over again.

Definitely still in this game. Moved the ball well first half and closed down well.

Impressed.

1 Like

So let me get this right - we’re away to the top of the league, so expecting/hoping for anything but losing at half time is too much?

Jesus. Christ.

3 Likes

■■■■■■■■

We are still in the game and playing OK. We are not Man City

I’m annoyed because they haven’t had to get out of first gear, they had a nailed on penalty and have taken the lead with ease. Who is to blame? I don’t know…I’m frustrated with our naive football, constantly giving the ball away, inability to keep the ball. It’s really naive. We’re gonna lose so many games and drop so many points this season through giving teams an easy ride.

We’re not an Under-11s side either, but thats the way we’re playing.

We actually look quite good going forward when we play - these players can play, but this long-ball tactic is causing so many issues

Why does DK play them all the time if he dosen’t rate them? He could go full Pep with a 3-4-3 with Wilson and Ginnelly as wing backs.

I am not saying that we have the best fullbacks or defence as a whole. but to keep slagging them off all the time does no good whatsoever. We can do nothing about it until January at the earliest

1 Like

I don’t get you sometimes Phil. You know more than most the way the club works yet never seem satisfied with the performance of the product of the system?

because they are doing Ok. This constant slagging off by one or two fans is just daft.

2 Likes

Ginnelly nearly scored another cracker.

2-0 and very likely game over.

Connor ronan ronan curtis.

2-0 according to Betfair … :frowning:

Game over 2 mins in to the 2nd half.

useless.

I’m not negative at all. I am just reporting with objective eyes and mind where the problem is.

It’s clear as day - and has been happening for 18 months nearly.

Conceding a goal straight from our own corner. Thats how soft we are

1 Like

For once they’re right. Breakaway from Walsall corner.:zipper_mouth_face:

The dreaded short corner.