Portsmouth (H) Tue 12th Mar, 7.45pm

Talk about ■■■■■■■ yourself in the arse. Pompey settled after the goal and now it’s 2-0

Defence in getting found out against a very good front four at this level shock.

Other matches going in our favour (so far) - we’re still 16th as things stand…

MacGillivray gets the assist for the goal!!

We’re gonna need it tonight by the look of it

No matter how good is their attack, it was very simple action. Kick from goalkeeper, def lost and didn’t know what to do.

Eh? How many shots on target have they had to lead 2-0?

Bugger.

Nothing to see here (yet)

Needs a MOC team talk!

Portsmouth have a 3rd ruled out. Long night ahead especially after we started fairly brightly.

Second one was very preventable according to WM, long kick from keeper not headed away.

Not going terribly well is it?
Being found out against quality opposition, anyone going to Sunderland will be VERY brave!
Sounds like shooting practice for a Pompey Training session according to the beeb.

Sky say the defence let the ball bounce in the box instead of getting rid of it - anyone there will be able to confirm

Coventry City 2 Fleetwood Town 1 (42 min)

Charlton Athletic 2 Burton Albion 1

Hardly being found out. Stupid penalty followed by daft defending of a hoof from the keeper.
I’ll hold my hands up, I’m not at the game, but sounds like a couple of silly mistakes. We can turn this around.

Liam Kinsella booked - 37 min

Just a reminder Portsmouth were 3 up the other week and capitulated against Southend, get one back and that might cross their minds.

Yep that’s what happened
Roberts ran out and their bloke got there first and it bounced in off the bar

I think you would at the minute…

Basic stuff then - very frustrating…