Portsmouth (H) Tue 12th Mar, 7.45pm

Watching on ifollow.
Having to tolerate the WM commentary - keen to talk about anything other than the game I’m paying for. Excruciating.

2 Likes

Started well but after the penalty they have been in control. Plenty of energy but final pass lacking quality and Portsmouth just keep mopping up.

Not completely out of it but a big ask, I think

I turned it off and have Sky news on the telly

What a poor half. Team set some standards earlier, but today sorry, all qualities disappear. Two goals totally preventable. At least Ferrier should know why he will be replaced for the next game.

Nothing really happened.

Except two absolute brainstorms by Ferrier and I think Scarr.

Just two moments of professional neglect means Pompey haven’t had to do anything to find themselves two up.

One of the reasons I still think we’ll go down.

Of the four games coming up I felt this was the most winnable. I’d now snap your hand off for a point.

1 Like

That penalty… what was Ferrier doing?! We’ve had some decent play, stuck to “plan A” and should continue to do so. Hopefully we can get a goal back early second half but they haven’t had to get out of second gear yet!!!

1 Like

1st half stats … Walsall 1 shot (on target) … Portsmouth 6 shots (3 on target)

Over to you, M O’C :wink:

You mean over to you JC :wink:

In Mart we trust!

Wycombe Wanderers 1 Accrington Stanley 1

Blackpool 1 Doncaster Rovers 0

No team changes to start the 2nd half at the Banks’s’s’

Started this half very well to be fair.

Decent spell at the mo. Get one and it’s game on

Gillingham 0 Bristol Rovers 1

The gas are hitting some real form at the minute… can see them avoiding trouble…

0-3

Scunthorpe Utd 2 Southend Utd 1

Game set and ■■■■■■■ match

Results from elsewhere not great…Scunny just gone in the lead at home to Southend, Sloppies 1-1 at Plymouth, disaster if they come from behind and win there as they have tough ish run in.

Add Guthrie to the list of those showing complete professional neglect.

What was he doing?

Looks like our goal difference could take a massive hit by end of play Saturday

1 Like