Pre Season Friendlies 2024

Ryanair did have return flights for £60 return to Dublin go on the day return next day. From Birmingham

1 Like

3 out of 4 so far!

1 Like

That’s what I’m doing! Managed to get mine for £40 each return

1 Like

Tamworth away in pre season…… nice 1, my old man lives in Hopwas so I will get to this one

1 Like

Now, to book the time off work first or sort the flights and digs? Hmmm.

Anyway - up those Irish reds

Had a bet on the Drogs game picked Weir and Amond to score but Waterford to win unfortunately lol.

Gutted its midweek, would have loved it

1 Like

This is very poor so far

:grinning: 37% possession and 65% pass accuracy . That sounds familiar. See if we can spot some talent in the second half

1 Like

Only the USA trip to confirm now. Although that may be behind closed doors but don’t quote me

Blimey, if we do anymore pre season travelling we may have to boycott the Pappa Johns Trophy to protect the players from burn out

6 Likes

I’m Glad we are doing this to help out the Drogs after taking their best players. Must be hard for them being a feeder club in this situation.

Glad we can assist with taking a side over there and putting a few thousand on the gate.

1 Like

Hopefully

Bloody awful stuff they could be in real danger of being relegated throwing this away 4-2 down after leading 2-0 with 50 minutes played

This lad Waterford have on loan from Fleetwood looks the best player tonight

Tamworth should be good. Plenty of decent boozers in the town. 5-10 minute walk to the ground. :+1:

Given our connection with Drogheda, I think it would be lovely for a trophy to be played for.

I think Miah Dennehy is the only player to have played for both sides, so the Miah Dennehy Cup would be a lovely tribute. If we play again in the future the cup would be up for grabs again.

Miah sadly passed during the last season. Be brilliant if his family could attend and present the cup.

18 Likes

Im not sure how this will “help” us.

Id be surprised if we even played our full team as weve a match the friday before and the friday after. A match we dont really need.

Obviously something trivela wanted to do themselves.

Those that come over, i hope you enjoy yourselves!

I see tamworth mentioned as possible friendly too. Ive been there a couple of times with fc united and thought it was a good boozing spot

4 Likes

Just watched your game mate sorry to say you look like you could be in real trouble this season I’ve noticed a fair few of your fans are starting to question the ownership as well.

We are the only part time team this season. We are going down!

Some of us have always been sceptical of the whole trivela thing. But we were going to the wall anyway with our debt - they cleared that so nothing to lose.

Though i was disappointed fai sold ground to club. Would prefer to still rent it off them as wed always have that then if it went belly up

1 Like