I’ve zoomed right in and still can’t see a clover

There isn’t one, but there is a shamrock. :wink:

3 Likes

They think it’s all clover………it is now.

4 Likes

Think we’re being trolled :sweat_smile:

Leprechauned, perhaps? :man_fairy:

2 Likes

Púca-ed would maybe more appropriate, although the Irish have a multitude of mythological creatures all designed to lure you to your death, or kidnap children or whatnot.

2 Likes

It must be a right kick in the taters for the local economy and jobs what the Government have done to the hotel Drogheda. There are 1,000’s of hotels in Eire, Dublin especially, why pick on yours to house the asylum seekers. I hope your MP is fighting your case. I read an interesting article also the other day about The East Coast bakehouse in Drogheda supplying biscuits to Aldi, that are sent to the UK so they must be quite a sizeable employer.

Don’t understand why there wouldn’t be more focus on Drogheda, given not only the history with The Boyne, Cromwell, the walls etc, but also being the closest town to a World Heritage Site.

Suppose it suffers by being close to Dublin?

It has always suffered more because of being in the same constituency as dundalk. We are the 2 big towns in a small county, but theyve always got a lot more government funding, job investment, etc - so wed be a bit bitter about that, its not just about football

As for our tds (mps). There are 5 tds in louth. 1 is in a government party. Tells you all you need to know!!

Drogheda is about an hour from where I work and 2 hours from home. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Two pre-season friendlies confirmed - News - Walsall FC (saddlers.co.uk)

Tamworth and Alvechurch friendlies confirmed.

2 Likes

Brilliant, my nephew will love giving it the bigun from the dugout, him and byfield didn’t part on the best of terms, when Alvechurch sacked him my nephew stayed, and did a Colin Lee on him :joy: or should that be a Mark Mcgee?

1 Like

Tamworth on the 20th of July eh, are they also touring the US of A?

We are only an N away from a D for Drogheda though.

Wonder if we agreed to visit Tamworth as part of the Jellis deal?

3 Likes

I thought the same. Decent friendly to be fair, they’re in the Conference now so should be a decent run out and Tamworth is alright for a few beers.

2 Likes

I’ve stayed there the last two times I’ve been to Bloodstock. Plenty of decent boozers and it gets quite lively at night.

1 Like

One of only 2 places i ever got my arse felt, there and Lichfield :joy:

2 Likes