Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Well done Willenhall. I think there was only one six pointer last season

I’m seriously thinking of changing my username to Icarus…

You are the only player dropping faster than me, but don’t despair we can climb back up again I hope

1 Like

With the leaders averaging 2.5 points per round, it currently looks like any winner will have to go well past the 100 mark.

I’m on the slippery slope too dropped 7 places this week

I’m in my usual spot. Peaked really early this season…

1 Like

Milk it while you can :joy::joy:

1 Like

Could be worse. I could have a share of 36th…

1 Like

Updated table after this evening’s games. It was a bit of ‘after the Lord Mayor’s show’ this evening in terms of the scoring with lots of 1s and 2s. The winning score was still a more than respectable 4 points, achieved by 1933, Gavin77, Michal and ManchesterSaddler - well done all of you!

Don’t forget it is FA Cup this Saturday so a chance to have a bit of an early season break and regroup, go away for some warm weather training, spend time with the family, or work on your fitness ahead of the league games kicking in again on 13th and 14th Nov.

5 Likes

Page one. Top half.

It took the lads a few weeks to gel but they’re an honest bunch and I can’t fault their application during the last month or so. That said, I didn’t over react when there were calls for my head after a difficult first few weeks and I’m not going to over react now. The lads will go away, enjoy the cup break and we will go again in a couple of weeks time.

1 Like

Updated table after the weekend, a very disappointing weekend in truth! I can’t recall such low scoring to be honest with so many blobs. The results were a little unexpected given form etc. Just shows that it is going to be a topsy turvy league 2 campaign this season.

Only a handful of people actually scored any points and we had the lowest winning score of the season so far - just 2 points! This was achieved by 1933, ButtsSaddler, TheHassBoss, Morty, Jayelar and Andy_Petterson - well done to all of you!

This weekend’s thread for week 12 is up and running to see if you can dust your predicting shoes off and return to some form with a bang!

4 Likes

Just needed some time and patience from the chairman (… and everyone else to do badly)

1 Like

Now that I’ve finally got a weekly win under my belt, is there any chance we can add the weekly wins column to the table again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No. It’s consistency that counts. :joy:

And just to confound predictions, Scunthorpe beat port fail tonight :man_facepalming: it’s a bloody lottery :grin:

1 Like

Updated table after today. Not as bad as last week on the scoring front but still not the best, with a few unexpected results. The winning score was 3 points, achieved by Gavin77, Exile, Simon, Bluejay, Morty and cookyskid - well done to all of you!

I haven’t included a weekly wins column yet as I am still doing two columns to the table and don’t want it to be too wide, but will see if I can include it at some point. In the meantime, the leaders on that front are 1933 and Morty with 3 weekly wins.

There are games on Tuesday evening and the thread is already up and running. Note that they all kick off at the slightly earlier 7pm so don’t miss out!

3 Likes

When I click on the table why am I getting an invite to view asian ladies living in Connors Quay who are looking for men over 35?

Is it a consolation prize?

3 Likes

I’m getting the single mom earning £1400 daily working from home.

1 Like

Swap you?

1 Like

I got chick with a ■■■■ :flushed: