Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Thank you for getting me out. The drunken self- pity from the next table was beginning to grate.

1 Like

@tinned only needs to predict Tuesday’s games to send @matt_saddlesore tumbling into the basement. The only thing is he likes it down there.

At least the pressure is off you now, eh? You can really start to play with your freedom!

1 Like

Ye but then i will be back to square one :grin:

1 Like

Top three table. August company.

Updated table after last night. A few good 4 pointers but the top score was 5 points, achieved by Harlequin - well done!

I realised I didn’t asterisk all those who chose the Scunny game before it was postponed but I have jotted down all the scores and will add the asterisk next time.

Andy_Petterson Out. :arrow_right: PERIOD

Just sent a screenshot of the table to my 7 yr old grandson. I realise that there is a danger in doing this. Equal 3rd might be my high point and I now will slip inevitably down from now on… but there again it could be the herald of greater glories yet to come!

1 Like

That’s what thought :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I have heard it said that anyone who finishes above @chunkster will do very well indeed!

1 Like

From Chunkster?

:rofl:

3 Likes

Updated table after yesterday and what a day for scoring!! Probably one of the best we’ve ever had! If you got less than 3 points you’d be disappointed and even then, there were so many 4s and 5s that actually 3 would have maybe dropped you down a bit!
All that said though, we had our first perfect score of the season yesterday!! Doesn’t often happen and usually only about once a season but yesterday, our winner, with a perfect 6 points was WillenhallWFC - well done!! :clap:

As always, the table shows lots of movement and the battle for the top spot is a continual moveable feast at the moment!

Don’t forget Tuesday night’s games, some with earlier kick offs, so get them in before we have a week off next Saturday thanks to the FA Cup.

2 Likes

Cheers
Some lucky guesses for me I reckon :rofl:

1 Like

dont know what wk i missed

Week 8

ok cheers

gutted

I’m hoping to stock up on P-P games to take the crown at the death

1 Like

I’m slowly climbing the table. Marathon not a sprint and all that.

I did miss a week (think it was week 2) so I think I should be played 9 (just in case we end up PPG!!).

Yes, you did miss week 2 so not sure why it says played 10 for you! I will correct that after Tues evening.

1 Like

Up to 7th - and 7 points ahead of the squeaking mouse.

A good week.

:slight_smile: