Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Why have we not got a game? Were we originally playing Barrow then?

Postponed in my honour, to recognise my 21 consecutive rounds at the top of the table, before my inevitable decline to oblivion.

2 Likes

We were due to play Barrow on tuesday 9th March.
But since neither club were going to be playing on Saturday (both teams had opponents who were playing in the EFL trophy - salford and tranmere) it was decided to switch the fixture to the weekend. I presume they chose friday night as there’s less competition from other games being played so they might pick up a few flooating viewers.

Updated table after tonight’s games. Our worst scoring week for a while with half a dozen or so blobs, but the winning score was still a very creditable 4 points, achieved by saddla, RedandWhite and P.T. - well done to all of you!

This weekend is now up and running - be mindful of the Fri night game if you want to predict that exciting encounter and don’t miss the kick off times.

2 Likes

Got my best score for weeks tonight, only to be totally shunned by the powers that be.
Very traumatic.

1 Like

I had FGR 2 Morecambe 1 AND Newport 1 Bradford 1

Then both Morecambe and Newport score in extra time

4 points to zero in a flash.

:tired_face:

I noticed your excellent effort. Well done.

Four points. Whoop. And very close to a full house.

Mind, Port Vale nil was half a gimme. :grin:

1 Like

6 point lead @Exile - can’t blow that can you!?? Surely not! :wink:

I’ve got form!

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one to suffer from last minute or injury time goals going in!
It’s all part of the fun and fury of the Prediction League!

No problem with late goals, mate.
My trauma is with my points not being counted.

Sorry, have I miss counted / missed points that you should have had?
You should have just pm’d me so I knew and got it sorted.
Will correct anything I need to and add it on when doing the update at the weekend.

No problem :+1:
I’ll PM you evidencing my missing 13 points.

You need to put his name in lights as a joint round winner.

Actually, I see what I have done! I’ve not put the 3 points on that were won last night (my apologies Timbuktu! I had worked from 7am-10pm yesterday and was trying to get it done quickly before hitting the hay!) I will add the 3 missing points on Sat!:+1:

The joint round winners scored 4 points thought.

1 Like

Bloody hell mate they are long hours, what do you do?

He works for his local council , but they are in a pub from 12 noon , you know … :wink::joy:

3 Likes

Ha ha, if only!!

I’m a teacher. Yeah, was a long day. Out of the house 7am- 6pm each day but then after an hour for tea etc, I did a few hours work that had to be done. Won’t be doing that tomorrow evening though!

2 Likes