Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Must be a teacher only day, then. After all, the kids have back for what, a week now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just coming into form at the right time for a push towards the playoff positions at least.
Ready for my first 6 pointer of the season now.

I need a few more points to avoid applying for re election

1 Like

Very pleased to be joint top at this stage. Should be a good run in.

6 Likes

I think you may find you’ve missed the first page on mobile phone there Belphs … :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Updated table after the weekend games. A mixed bag of points but the winning score was 4 points, achieved by me!! About jeffing time!!! (Still time to catch the play offs, ha ha!!)

Despite there being a number of fixtures midweek, there is no game week as 2 of them are p-p games, leaving only 5 games which isn’t half a full set of games. Next weekend’s thread is up and running now though.

3 Likes

Funny Chunkster has stopped liking the table of late … :wink: :joy:

1 Like

I have been told that i have run out of likes :joy:

2 Likes

He’s plummeting faster than the Saddlers!

1 Like

2nd place! :dizzy_face:

I’m starting to feel dizzy! Maybe this is Pomlett’s big announcement?? perhaps he’s been watching the Prediction Leagues with interest??

I’m like the U.K. in the Eurovision. If I could sneak onto the left hand side of the screen it would be a great result.

Updated table after today’s game. An awful day for scoring generally with most people scoring 0 or 1 and only a handful getting more than that. One such person achieved the winning score of 4 points - well done to Exile!

That win helps to restore a healthy lead at the top of the table, and it will take a great run from someone or as a Saddlers-esque run of low / no points for Exile to knock him from the perch now!

There are 7 games on Tuesday evening but it is not a game week as 4 of them are p-p games. The next prediction week is therefore next Saturday.

2 Likes

May as well take me out for this season mate. I’m doing a Bury.

That’s it I will be posting mine after exile has posted his from now on :joy:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Every copy is one less threat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I put my success this season down to my religious observance of a rigid system. Apart from that bit in the middle when I got too clever.

As you’ve all seen over the years, it always turns to ■■■■ in the season run-in, so I highly recommend not copying me from now on.

On the plus side, @matt_saddlesore has 50 points, so should be safe and we’ll see him next year. :joy:

2 Likes

A cause for rejoicing, and what boils down to being the entire point of this season’s absurd prediction wild stab in the darkathon.

1 Like

I see your discombobulated brain is unable to pivot and adjust to the new order in a satisfactory manner!

JJ, Belph and I - the last 5 season winners on 50-52 points. Belph enduring the most abject title defence of all time. The season is an absolute lottery. We’re even below Manchester. That’s how mental it is!

1 Like

Nothing new for you!

I haven’t been below Manchester, literally, metaphorically, spiritually, intellectually, euphemistically, or morally for well, well over a complete decade.