Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

I would like to share my victory with everyone except those below 25th place on the points per game table.

1 Like

I knew you’d see sense. :heart:

Hang on … what the … :no_mouth:

1 Like

Congratulations @Exile on a resounding triumph - celebrated with decorum and modesty…unlike some we could name!

Also thanks to @JollyJohnny for organising all of this through what can only be described as an ‘interesting’ season.

I was undone by a poor start, so next season I’m just copying Exile’s predictions for the first 6 weeks or so!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine there’s anyone in the UTS community who would really stoop that low. :wink:

3 Likes

Go for it. I didn’t hit the top till week 10!

No, it’s impossible.

Thanks for all your excellent and usually faultless work throughout the season JJ.
Slightly disappointed that you omitted to publish a league table of competitors who failed to trouble the weekly win count all season yet finished in the Top Ten.

Well done to @Exile for becoming champion and to @JollyJohnny for running the league .

Look forward to pushing on next season and maybe getting near the top depending on my budget and all other competitors backing off .

3 Likes

■■■■ the lot of ya. Exiles a lucky bastard and JJ couldn’t organise a ■■■■ up in a brewery.

■■■■■■■ saft competition

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Love your optimism mate :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Well done exile. Thanks JJ.
It takes a while to get used to this awful division. Hopefully won’t have to get used to it when we get promoted in 21/22.

1 Like

I’d respectfully disagree. I was hopeless in our relegation season, but have finished second twice in League 2!

If I can remember to play every game ya can look out mucka …

I was on the way up and you were on the way down , falling quicker than a prostitutes knickers … :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Love you too :grimacing: :joy: :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who said they were wearing any?

So, it’s over. The final grotesque entrails of the season dribble out of the gaping anus of destiny, puddling in the grubby toilet of despair and collecting in the uncleaned U-bend of misery.

Many people have congratulated Exile, using phrases like ‘well done’ and ‘congratulations’. Only someone who was deeply bitter, jealous and a little bit sad would fail to do the same. However, to be fair, all that sycophantic nonsense can wait for a moment. It’s a prediction league, not an flipping Olympic medal. No-one cares, least of all me.

In stark contrast, my season was absolutely rubbish.
Who is to blame for this? Well, certainly not me.

My predictions were consistently excellent. It was the ridiculous vagaries of the results that repeatedly and consistently let me down. I blame all the League Two teams and all of their stupid players and managers. I blame the FA and the football league. I blame UEFA and the Olympic committee.

Other predictors should shoulder their fair share of responsibility also. None more so than Manchester, who was an annoying presence throughout. Someone needs to grow up. Shrewsbury has also let himself down, and many, many others.

Anyway, it’s over. Have I forgotten anything? No. Emphatically and categorically no.

Thanks for ruining everything, you selfish, selfish bastards.

7 Likes

Should we split the league into two next season with promotion and relegation, playoffs? Give us pundits with less badges, budgets and intention a chance??

I think Brian has hacked into Matt’s account.

2 Likes

Perhaps split next season at the half way line? Or maybe those who got a weekly win, and those who didn’t?

You planning a breakaway league, Exile?