Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

yes can i 2nd that

Shows how ■■■■ poor and unpredictable League Two has been given that I’m sure in previous years it’s taken scores of 90+ and 100+ to win and certainly not by this big a margin, fair play @Exile the only one who’s been able to make sense of the madness.

Thanks again @JollyJohnny

Here are the updated and FINAL tables for this season’s Prediction League.

The winning score from the weekend was 4 points, achieved by DonningtonSaddler and Cookyskid - well done to both of you!

Exile had already won after last week, but a nice 3 pointer, cemented his decent lead in top spot, which had been his for quite a long time - a worthy champion this season!:clap:

As for the points per game week, Exile came out on top of that one too, unsurprisingly, but a few predictors, who hadn’t played all 44 game weeks saw their position improve here.

Finally, in the weekly wins race, Saturday’s win for Cookyskid saw a 4 way tie for the top spot, all with 5 wins. Although WillenhallWFC stopped predicting a dozen or so weeks ago, he was the only one who had a full 6 pointer, and from the other 3, Morty was the next best with a 5 pointer weekly win. Well done to you all.

That’s it for now, there is no big video announcement to be made on the future of the prediction league and we can all hang up our predicting boots for a few months at least!
Well done to all of you who stuck it out and enjoyed the ups and downs of this crazy league two season we have had! Now, go and enjoy doing something else until August!!
See you then!:+1:

10 Likes

Brilliant thanks again @JollyJohnny really enjoyed it :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks @JollyJohnny - no mean feat running this throughout the season.

Well, I’ve just employed a DoF for next season so watch me storm away to the title…

1 Like

And who said finishing 19th is bad :wink:
Thanks @JollyJohnny for this season.

Thanks @JollyJohnny I enjoyed it as I had always just looked at it vaguely before. I would have finished level with @chunkster if I hadn’t been 2 minutes late posting on my missed week. Never mind, there’s always next year!

2 Likes

Ha ha, well it’s certainly better than 22nd!!

1 Like

Thanks @JollyJohnny for organizing another one. Looking forward to my title defense. Hopefully won’t come as unstuck as the last couple of winners.

Better than 26th :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hear the bookies are opening a " Betting without Exile" book for next season.At least I should be favourite for that.

Thanks again to Johnny for organising in "the season of nightmare postponements. "

1 Like

Ha ha, yeah, it has been a terrible year for some of the more ‘seasoned campaigners’ and previous champions! I, myself, have had a rather abysmal year, finishing in my lowest position in my prediction league history - it simply isn’t acceptable and good enough so I will be reviewing my backroom support staff for next season!!!

Congrats Exile

1 Like

Is my 0.83 pts per week a better record than Dutton’s?

Thanks @JollyJohnny this was definitely more fun than watching us on iFollow

1 Like

You could well be right there!! Dutton had 3 wins from 19 if I’m not mistaken (so 9 points) then a smattering of draws so his average probably isn’t more than 0.83 points per game!!

Maybe Dutton will be a real man and enter next season.:wink:

1 Like

Don’t even think of tapping up my DoF!!
Thanks for putting on a great competition :clap:

Congrats to exile and thankyou jollyjohnny.:clap: :clap::clap:

1 Like