Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

Excuse me you’ve forgotten to congratulate @matt_saddlesore

1 Like

:joy:. Yes he has done extremely well to be fair . A very good final third of the season to avoid embarrassment :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @JollyJohnny for organising the prediction league - no mean feat especially the past couple of seasons with all the postponed games.

Very close all season and if @stig231 hadn’t missed a round the outcome may have been different.

Looking forward to defending the title next season.

5 Likes

Well done

Thanks @JollyJohnny
Congratulations @1933
Am I relegated now

Only to the dustbin of history for this season!

1 Like

Congratulations @1933 and thanks to @JollyJohnny. Not covered myself with glory (again)

Well Done @1933 for the win, and on joining the multiple seasons winners club :clap::clap::clap:

Big thanks as ever to @JollyJohnny.

I wonder if @matt_saddlesore could post the list of winners by year on here.

1 Like

The first seven are …

1 Jeffs Mate
2 Atomic Rooster
3 Stig231 / Whitti Steve shared
4 Stig231
5 HK Saddler
6 Saigon
7 Welsh

And most recent in reverse order …

Exile
Belphegor
Saigon
JJ
JJ
Saigon
Old Penk
Saddla

17 seasons

2 Likes

Well done @1933 and thanks to @JollyJohnny for keeping this lot in shape (the predictors not the table!)

I’m going to pretend this season never happened and claim (Pomlett-like) that I’m on the verge of greatness!!

3 Likes

Anyone but saddlesore for me.I don’t think I could bare having to lick him to get high I mean errrr the constant gloating :relaxed:

1 Like

I was just looking for the weekend picks, thinking I’d better have a look. It can’t be over yet? @matt_saddlesore hasnt won. Again.

4 Likes

Back to either winning the whole damn thing or a guaranteed podium place, with customary (legendary) late surge. :sunglasses:

Congrats on achieving your splendid 14th place! You must be absolutely thrilled! :partying_face:

Edit - same top three back in 2014/15 proving that class IS permanent. :sunglasses:

Edit - @Exile sorry not 14th but 10th, on both occasions! The symmetry is astonishing!