Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

Don’t you start about me missing a point you are owed!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What happens if they’re tied on points?Weekly wins?

Bonus point for previous good conduct and maintaining the Corinthian spirit.

1 Like

That’s Saddle Sore buggered, then.

Just 1 point in my cup final

Who’s won then. Someone must have worked it out

I think it’s 1933 and if so it is well deserved

4 Likes

Not @matt_saddlesore or we’d all know.

4 Likes

Aka The Cane Toad and no your not hallucinating

1 Like

Here is the FINAL table of the Prediction League 2021-22 and what a closely fought season it has been with so many people in the running for the title, right up the final weeks, and top spot changing a number of times through the season! We have had tears, tantrums and teasing between predictors, but all done with great grace, humility and sportsmanship…well almost!!:wink:

The final week’s winning score was 4 points, achieved by Exile and OldPenkSaddler - well done both of you!

In the end, the title came down to the last week and in a Exeter versus Forest Green Rovers type ding dong battle, there was a leapfrog to the top spot in this final week and the WINNER of the Prediction League for this season is…1933 - a very big well done to you!!:trophy::clap::sunglasses::1st_place_medal:

In the Prediction ‘Conference’ League competition of weekly wins, it came down to a fight between 1933 and RedandWhite, who both achieved 6 wins. On count back of points scored for those 6 wins, 1933 scored 26 points (including a perfect 6 pointer) and RedandWhite scored 24 points, so 1933 has scooped that accolade as well!!:+1:

Now we can all put our predicting boots away for a while and worry about what will happen at the mighty Poundland Stadium over the next couple of months (or not as the case may be!) before we find ourselves at the start of yet another football season and we do all this yet again!! Have a great summer prediction people and see you all soon!:+1:

6 Likes

Well done to the Double winner. Thereabouts all season, I think.

1 Like

Congratulations to @jonathan and huge thanks as always to @JollyJohnny who does a great job running the league for us each season.

11 Likes

Well done @jonathan. Great performance to win both the overall title and the weekly wins. Also, well done those who were up there challenging and especially to @JollyJohnny for running the whole thing so well :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations 1933 and thanks for all your hard work as always Johnny

4 Likes

Well done @jonathan . Worthy champion.

Kudos go to @jonathan for a great win & @JollyJohnny for organising the whole shebang & for dealing with all of the Covid postponements.
May I make one improvement suggestion? Namely that regardless of my predictions, can you please split the table so that I’m on the first page?? Thanks!

2 Likes

A glorious victory for @jonathan richly deserved! :1st_place_medal:

Thanks to JJ for administering the event and tolerating some of the nonsense from over vocal predictors! Mentioning no names, but I think everyone knows to whom I’m referring.

He now joins JJ and Stig231 on 2 wins, there’s only one on 3. :sunglasses:

Absolutely delighted with my late podium showing and looking forward to next year! :3rd_place_medal:

Congrats to winners, thanks JJ for organizing this and I’m really happy I did what I wanted to do. It means i ain’t missed a gameweek and had two points per one, on average. Next season will be worse, of course. But who cares :wink:

2 Likes

No point mentioning your own username when it’s already attached to the post :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Well done 1933 always thought you have a very good knowledge and your predictions show that :clap::clap::clap: Also to JJ for your dedication :clap::clap::clap: