Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

I’m falling quickly

I’m levitating gracefully

Probably @matt_saddlesore’s hot air keeping me there

3 Likes

No problem! Good to provide a bit of light relief on the message board at times!!
I always say this season will be my last one doing it and then just carry on but there will be a time when I pass on the baton and drift into the distance like Roy Hodgson!!:laughing:

2 Likes

Keep the lot of us propped up that would :wink:

3 Likes

Happy to step in / help you out anytime mate. You do a grand job :+1:

1 Like

Might take you up on that one day mate!:wink:

2 Likes

I’ll second that it’s most enjoyable to be a part of but as you say must be a nightmare to sort out fair play to you @JollyJohnny for doing it all👍🏻

I love it :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think one of Johnny’s biggest bugbears are postponements. We can help by re-predicting , when there’s a viable alternative. Something I haven’t done in previous seasons, but will try to do this one.

Yeaaah, you laaaave it you slaaaag!!:wink:
You got form at the mo, Chunky!!:+1:

1 Like

lmao :joy: oh no not again :joy:

Yeah, p-p games are a bit of a bind as you have to keep tabs on when they are eventually played and who is then owed what points but it is okay.
It certainly helps if people realise if their game is postponed and they can change it, but not a problem if left as they are.
Hopefully we will have a lot less this year than we have the last couple of seasons!:confounded::man_facepalming::crossed_fingers::laughing:

1 Like

Yeah you would atm again … :roll_eyes: :wink:
Looks like I need snookers already

1 Like

He needs something to occupy his time JJ instead of all the pub crawling he’s doing just lately .

Try and get him more involved you’ll be doing him a favour … :wink: :joy:

1 Like

As long as it is something you can do from a Spanish bar’s wifi he will be fine :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

think we’d all need to keep a closer eye on the points awarded though if you know what I mean … :wink:

1 Like

You try to offer a bit of help and support, and that’s the the response :roll_eyes:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Updated table after yesterday’s games. Pretty low scoring and mostly 0s and 1s but a handful of 2s and the winning score, which was 3 points, achieved by 1933, WiltshireSaddler and derbysaddler - well done to the three of you!

We have a solo leader again in Pingu but there is a big chasing pack so there can be no complacency and let up!

The thread for next weekend is already up and running.

4 Likes

Bl**dy hell! Lump on