Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

I forgot that week :man_facepalming:t2:

Which proves my point that the predictions are good but the results are all over the place. We need the Pools Panel to sort this out.

Updated table after today’s games. Some late goals shifted the scoring a bit but that is all part of the fun and agony of the prediction league!!

The winning score was 4 points, achieved by Belphegor and Michal - well done to both of you!
The leading predictors are showing their consistency and maybe some are pulling away from the pack now!

Next week’s games are up and running, including a Friday evening one.

5 Likes

A solitary point. I kept my predictor matrix, and only got one other result right, let alone score. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

And that’s the one you copied off JJ. :grinning:

How cute. The master of cut/paste predictions trying to deflect. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I got 2 points and dropped one place!

I am the strongest on here holding everyone up​:rofl::rofl:

How’s the back mate carrying us lot?:wink:

Don’t worry, you haven’t been diddled! It’s because Wiltshire got 3 points so moved ahead of you in the placings!

Apologies _ I was not questioning the decision (I leave Joss Labadie for that) just bemoaning how tough it is to move up the League.

Many years ago, when I got my first computer, for practice, I set up a programme in which 22 teams played each other home and away and each encounter had an equal chance of W,L or D - no team had a higher probability of winning than any other. The resulting league table was very similar to what you see in reality.

I reckon League 2 is a bit like that.

I’ll take 3 points every week

League 2 has 24 teams

Well congratulations for posting one of the most pointless posts ever seen.

1 Like

That’s a pretty high bar on here.

1 Like

Isn’t it a bit unfair calling it pointless when he’s actually got one more point than you?

1 Like

Good point :grin:

2 Likes

I just felt that it required a point of order.

2 Likes

I require a point of real ale

3 Likes

Well pointed out.