Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

It’s all gone quiet over there @Andy_Petterson

1 Like

I can’t quite believe how badly I’m doing.
:flushed:

Thought you were ‘giving it a good go’ this year Andy?

He’ll get a 4-2 prediction right one day mate :wink:

2 Likes

Yes when we actually sign a striker :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t lump on.

3 Likes

I was lucky there, only just remembered at the last minute

Nothing like rubbing it in I spent hours studying the form you did it off the cuff! I’d swear but your a fellow saddler :wink:

1 Like

Updated table after the weekend, unfortunately a bit of a depressing one, especially those of us who made the trip up the M6! :confused:

But, in the land of Prediction League, it was a bit of a bostin’ one tbh! Loads of good scoring and so many 4 pointers and even 5 pointers this week. That would normally guarantee you a weekly win but, just once a season, someone comes up trumps with the perfect prediction weekend! That person on Saturday was Laundryman with the very rare winning score of a perfect 6 points this week - a mahoosive well done!!:clap::clap::trumpet:

Tranny v Stevenage was called off so we have a p-p game lurking around again for the first time in a while so a number of people have that ‘up their sleeve’ - I’ll keep an eye on when it is rearranged for.

We have the ‘distraction’ of the FA Cup this weekend so will return to League 2 prediction action the following week.

2 Likes

What does the asterisk/dot mean next to mine & others names?

There’s a postponed game waiting to be played that you picked.

Ooh!

Blimey got 3 points and still went down the table

I predicted us winning and dropped from 4th to 11th :joy: that will curb my enthusiasm

1 Like

As already mentioned, you have a postponed game (i.e. the Tranmere v Stevenage game) in ‘credit’, as such, so will get any points for it, when played. The red *p-p games below the table is a key to this.

This time of year, we get quite a few p-p games with the frozen pitches etc so there could well be a lot of *** next to people’s names by the end of Jan which always gives me a headache!:confounded::wink:

Well done Laundrymon :clap::clap::clap:

Bit of a give-away :crazy_face:

Apologies for being thick

Don’t let anyone bring you down mate you keep lumping on them 4-2 results your persistence is admirable.

1 Like

Apologies for making you feel thick. ‘‘Twas just a laugh to me. :frowning:

1 Like