Prediction League 2: 2022-23 Intro & Table

BUMP … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Showboater.

3 Likes

It’s such a rarity that I get more than a couple of points, so I have to make the most of it!! :wink:

Hope the update is done next Sunday, to save us from the skiters and copiers…

A disgusting act of self-aggrandisement that diminishes and besmirches the …

checks own score

Actually, no, carry on …
:sunglasses:

1 Like

(Checks notes)… Yup.

Why the plurals?

1 Like

I think he’s referring to Belph and yourself.

:face_with_monocle: :thinking:

1 Like

Just being nice and not singling people out.

In hindsight I should not have done that, so my apologies to anyone who thought they’d been pluralled out.

1 Like

Is " Hubris" still your middle name? Or is it now " Chutzpah?"

I changed it to Gloaty McGloatface after my ‘I’ll take it from here lads’ 2016 late surge win.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Here is the updated table after yesterday’s games.
A very good scoring week, generally, and lots of solid 3 and 4 pointers. But, the winning score was 5 points, achieved by reedswoodsadler, addo, Welsh_Saddler, ManchesterSaddler and Gloaty McGloatface* - well done to you all!

I think the early season form from a number of teams has made some of the predictions quite easy and ‘bankers’ already. Hopefully, as form dips and others find some form, it will make the scores a bit more interesting!:wink:

Next week’s games will be up shortly so get your predictions in before the kick off times.

*matt_saddlesore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Your scores so far this season have been 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 points - this means next week will by 0 or 6. No pressure then!:wink:

3 Likes

Oh bollocks I forgot.

1 Like

@Exile don’t let me down! :grinning:

1 Like

:rofl:

I love it.

Well done on your 5 points. You’ll never see THOSE highs again.

BTW 2nd is EVEN BETTER than 4th (equal)!!!

:kissing_closed_eyes: :wink:

1 Like

Still ahead of me chief!

1 Like

Y am I stuck on 3 games I posted my scores this week

I will double check. If i have missed your scores for some reason i apologise and will fix it.

EDIT: I have just checked yesterdays games (week 5) and you didnt predict.

2nd EDIT: Having checked my details for all weeks, you have predicted week 1 (3 pts), week 2 (0 pts) and week 4 (1 pt) so the table reading you have played 3 and got 4 points is correct.
Hope that clears things up!:+1:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like