Prediction League 2: 2022-23 Intro & Table

Think I may be the worst predictor ever, with a points per round ratio currently standing at 0.67. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Ok thanks

Updated table after today’s games.
Not a great day of scoring compared to the last few weeks, but still some movement in the table.
The winning score was 4 points, achieved by Boldmeresaddler - well done!

We have a new leader in ManchesterSaddler, although there are a number breathing down his neck! Early days, though so plenty of time for people to find their form and for others to lose theirs!

Next weekend’s fixtures are up and running.

3 Likes

Me and Manchester right now
:ship:

1 Like

@Exile :arrow_up:

1 Like

You look just that actress out of Titanic, mate. And I must have been paralytic when that photo was taken.

:grinning:

1 Like

Updated table after today’s games and a pretty poor week on the scores, thanks to some unexpected results from games the majority went for. Without an Orient win there’d have been a lot more blobs! As it was, the winning score was 4 points, achieved by Michal, tinned and Andy_Petterson - well done to you all!

The lead at the top has changed hands again and people are moving up the table - hopefully this season will be a many-horsed race!

Next weekend is up and running now, including the common Friday evening game at Prenton park, so make sure you are in time for that game if you want it.

2 Likes

Just glad I didn’t fall into the Salford to beat Crawley trap

That’s a trap a few of us fell into unfortunately!:cry:

Updated table after tonight’s games. Low scoring week really and only a few scored more than 2 points. The winning score was 4 points, achieved by ButtsSaddler - well done!

We have a change of leader again - it could well be one of those topsy turvy seasons!

Next weekend’s games are up and running so hop onto the week 9 thread.

Ah, for phuxache.

1 Like

That’s the last time I put my picks in, notice they’re the same as those of @matt_saddlesore , and don’t change them.

1 Like

Oooh I’ll take being on the left side of the table at this early stage.

‘Notice they’re the same’

:smile:

:+1::+1::+1:

I am shit at this game.

2 Likes

It’s okay, hang on in there till January when you’ll get some main players back and reinforcements in and the second half of the season will see you rise up the table!:wink:

2 Likes

Any chance of a super round so that we predict all the games for that game week? Might stand a chance then :joy:

I dream of being as shit as you mate :rofl:

1 Like

Funnily enough, i have thought a few times about doing a ‘bumper’ week where people predict all the games! I’ll have to see where it might fit in within the season’s proceedings.

2 Likes