Price increases

Have there been price increases across the club for food and drink? Sounds like many have mentioned this?
Convenient it’s after the fans forum

2 Likes

I think a number of things have increased in price today, from phone bills to broadband
Just when you don’t need it

If they’ve done it right after the fans forum it looks really sneaky.

Surely those in charge see this. :roll_eyes:

The Yanks won’t be fazed by the price of beer here in the UK, not when it is on average $10 a pint over there

5.30 for a Madri now

“Can i have two Madri’s please”

1 Like

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask. Robbing coonts.

2 Likes

I’m lucky. $4 for domestics, $6 for the stronger beers.
Some of those 9-11% double IPA’s are like rat poison

1 Like

Saddlers club won’t succeed at all if prices are similar. I know I’ll just stick to what I do now and booze in the town then train up

2 Likes

£5 for a coors and £5 for a Carling, joke.
Half time I ordered 2 lagers and 3 halves of Pepsi the lady says £17.50 I tell her no chance and go and fetch the manager, I wasn’t paying £2.50 for half of Pepsi.
Guy behinds me says order a pint of Pepsi, so I order 3 pints of Pepsi, the total came to £19.60.
So 3 halves are £7.50 but 3 pints are £9.60, sorry but I won’t be buying anything else at club, nothing more than daylight robbery.

3 Likes

That is all you can do mate, don’t buy it.

I take stuff with us now. I expect to pay a bit over the odds but it is getting out of hand now. The whole experience is just miserable, to be honest.

2 Likes

Its a good job the football is something to look forward to :rofl:

Club is a joke ripping fans off left right and centre because they think they can get away with it not to mention the shit they are serving up on the pitch they need a wake up call.

2 Likes

They will when it is too late

1 Like

Lucky you don’t live in LA.

1 Like

Grandson went for a pie at the England u19s the other day they’d gone up from 3-80 to 4 - 00. I thought it was because it was the England match.

4 quid for a pie is ridiculous

Would be interesting to see one of those comparisons with the cost of everything on a matchday (match ticket, car park ticket, programme, pie, pint etc) from the first game of this season and say the first game of next season to see what the total increase is, and see how the club justify it.

You couldn’t pay me enough to live in LA. The people out there are astonishing.

1 Like

Especially if it’s burnt!!:confounded::man_facepalming:

2 Likes