Protest at Bolton

Still throwing these on the pitch is a good idea…

Rent Book 16 Page Assured Tenancy & Assured Shorthold Tenanacy Book (C237) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00C71IKJI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_E7plCb0XK8K7C

I’ll have a look at costing things up later tonight and see what we can get organised.

@simon can you add to this and create something that could be used?

Jeff%20Bonser could use this for cut out masks.

2 Likes

Not the right game at all. I hate Bonser as much as anyone but make it effective. Jeff won’t be at Bolton. Organise it in advance, gain support and do it at a home game.

This will fall flat on its face at Bolton and won’t gain support. If anything, it’ll put people off joining in the future. Come on, make it worthwhile.

6 Likes

Agree with dan.

Seems a bit late. Target Scunthorpe.

One thing that needs to be made clear right at the start is that this is not about results (because it will seem like it to a lot).

If you’re going to protest it needs to be constant and relentless. If we are winning, do it at the end of the game in the ground. If not, be loud and constant.

4 Likes

I don’t agree with it at Bolton.
But I agree with it as soon as possible and away games are the place to start

1 Like

Agree with Dan. Need time to await a response to Rob’s letter from the club, formulate a clear agenda, order what needs to be ordered, and garner support and participation beyond the confines of this site. Not sure this is possible before Bolton.

3 Likes

Maybe embellish it a little with B-O-N-E-R in cypriot yellow? If you feel you need an S, maybe a judiciously placed $ would be apt.

2 Likes

100% on this

2 Likes

We need a steaker with Bonser , Mole , Gamble out, in bold letters across their arse.

Any volunteers ?

I’m no protester, but I do love this club and want the best for it. I worry a little that protests in these crucial games coming up (Bolton and then five teams in an around us) will have a negative effect on the pitch, which we can ill afford. We need those 11 on the grass to feel us all behind them to get the best out of them.

Personally, I’d say get to 51 points (if) and then protest the hell out of every remaining game. It’s a clear message then that it’s not about what’s on the pitch, their job is done, it’s about things much deeper.

I know the feeling is about here and now and can see why people want to act, but can’t we keep it pre-3pm or post-5pm?

1 Like

Agree with this remember the bedsheets at Doncaster and the rift this caused between fans and players

Whose attention are we trying to get exactly?

Because local media will be loyal to the club for obvious commercial reasons and will the nationals be bothered?

As always with these things you have to have a specific aim or desired outcome how would this be defined?

Completely agree , it’s just not the right time .

Once we are safe and won the cup that’s different .

Protest if it makes you feel that you are doing something and it makes you feel better. Just don’t expect to get the result that you want.
If JB gets wind of it he’ll just stop attending games altogether just like he has in the past. And he’ll still get his rent. Until someone pays him an obscene amount of money he won’t get rid of his cash cow. And he doesn’t need anyone coming through the turnstiles to get his rent paid. The Venue (Birmingham) will see to that.
Do any of you think he’s going to worry about what those left behind think of him when he’s sat by the pool at his villa?

Agree it makes zero sense to use this match to protest , just enjoy the day out as there won’t be many more this season .

3 Likes

Personally I think it speaks volumes how excited we all are talking about a 1k following. Is that really something to get excited about?

Thats how much this football club has stagnated & regressed.

Sad, still a lot can’t see it.

1 Like

Coventry away for me will give time to sort out a proper protest and get as many fans there from different groups and stay aways to unite as one . … not Saturday let’s enjoy and get behind the lads at bolton

1 Like

Coventry Away is exactly the place to start

2 Likes