Protest: Turn your backs on 18 mins

Good on you, Dan…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Whilst I respect every fans right to action (or inaction) it’s this sort of blind loyalty/acceptance or arguably, misplaced ‘support’ of the way the club is run and owned that gets us nowhere to seek a brighter future…

2 Likes

Why? The majority of them simply don’t deserve our support.

What level of contempt do the team have to dsiplay towards you for you to change your mind?
I never expected to find the second coming on UTS, but I’ll try and keep impartial.

1 Like

Clarification required I think as the Excuse and Star are reporting that fans are planning to turn their backs in the 12th minute and walk out on 85mins ?

Yeah someone else said 18 mins on WM so thought best to go with that.

I’m putting 18 everywhere now though, so hopefully people see it and do something during the game.

Bit of coverage in today’s E&S

1 Like

According to that, the protest is about poor performances this season.

This, and everything else has to be focussed on Bonser.

1 Like

Also states the 12th minute and the 85th…

Capture

This article has completely missed the point or skirted around the truth.

Yeah I think we have to just see what happens.
Im just glad people are trying - that’s all you can do.

Hopefully there’s a bit of a snowball effect - when a few do it others will join fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Hopefully we can get a few fan sites to put out stuff that says 18 mins ? Is that doable @simon?

I’ll speak to Vital walsall to - I’ve tried my best on WFHYS.

Any other avenues ?

I do hope this happens. It might not be much but it’s something and might be thought provoking to the people at the top who will be looking at the game and us.

If I was a board member that would hit home and hurt more than a few nasty words shouted at them.

3 Likes

I’ll try and tag in people over next few days and build to tomorrow on twitter too…

Need people doing as much as they can do promote !

1 Like

I’ll continue to retweet and share everything you put out, D.

I’d suggest creating a very clear bit of imagery for social media, explaining the 18 and the 88 and then sharing the ■■■■ out of it over the next 24 hours.

3 Likes

As usual.

Will be seen as fans disgruntlement at being relegated, the reaction being, well they’ve been punching above their weight for years now, have Smallsall.

:roll_eyes:

We have to show some sort of dissent against the what as happened on the pitch.
The fight against Bonser will be a slow burner.
One thing I think should be mentioned, and was touched on elsewhere, if fans don’t want to turn their backs or leave early they shouldn’t be abused as happened last season.

1 Like

Sorry, I missed the bit about the 18th minute. What does it represent?

Just that the E&S have reported the wrong minutes! 18 and 88 = 1888.

Just watch the bleeders go 4-0 up before 18 minutes and other scores be going our way :slight_smile:

2 Likes