Protest: Turn your backs on 18 mins

I don’t know.
I think a lot will hang around till the end to give this team a piece of their mind! :thinking:

I’m getting very confused here.
Have Mole & Gamble become involved in this?
I don’t know which way to turn.

Great idea! I’ll get on it! Give me a few hours!

Pretty sure Dan and Stefan aren’t involved in anything important.

Their only job is to kiss Bonser’s arse.

3 Likes

Jo Massi is recording his pod today. I have just posted the link to this forum chat and ask for his opinions on the protest and specified that it’s targeted for the 18th and 88th minute

1 Like

Recommend using Canva, mate. :point_down:

https://www.canva.com/

1 Like

Very good :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah the 88th minute one will have to wait😂

First attempt

6 Likes

Brilliant mate, get it circulated.

1 Like

And this?

4 Likes

I’ll wait a bit for any suggestions before going with it. Need to strike today really, and soon, for as much impact as possible.

Plaster it all over social media today and tomorrow morning, there are various Walsall groups/ accounts with good followings. Be worth getting little pockets of influential fans involved to spread the message: Wayne Bowes’ group, @DanG_WFC group etc

I like this

we really do need to all get behind this

I’m starting sharing it - please take these and share any way you can!

Will make more / update with whatever suggestions come in!

1 Like

Are we turning for 1 minute (similar to a minute’s silence) or for the rest of the game? Looking at the arses of the people in front (behind?) of me for 70 odd minutes will just about be worse than watching the arses on the pitch :grinning:

6 Likes

And vice versa.

When I went early last season, I had someone calling me all the barstewards under the sun and I gave some back.

As I was on Trust board at the time, I was reprimanded for doing so, despite the person who did so, only seeing one side of the story.

6 Likes

Can I just remind supporters that the stadium is an all seater so please remain seated when turning one’s back. Thank you.

2 Likes

You can look but don’t touch.

You gave some back?I never woulda thought it from you :wink:

Too right! You should have used the opportunity to hand out leaflets regarding the next fans v players match or the next cosy chat with Stefan.

2 Likes