Pubs in northampton

Be dissapointed at nothing over 1k

I do hope we can do one of those away day rally’s that other clubs have done in the past

Like set an away day record by doing an initiative etc

Last team I remember doing it was the dogheads

“10k to MK” i think it was called

Not all ticket so expect a lot more to pay on the day

We paid on the website yesterday and we are tickets 721 722 and 723 so I’m guessing that’s tickets sold

Excellent, would be good to see the club push for ticket sales/interest during the week so we can get as big a following as possible.

What does there away end hold ?

Talking about pubs in Northampton, last time i went, there were a group of lads that had been drinking most of the morning, and they sat a few rows in front of me, one of them slept through the whole game :joy:

900 i think?

1 Like

They’ll give us a few on the side if the away end’s full

1 Like

Yes about 450

Club reporting that we’ve now sold out the away end and have been given the extra 500 tickets on the side. I’m pleasantly surprised to be honest, should take over 1000 now.

3 Likes

Will be brilliant for the new team to see such support.
Great effort by the fans

Great support, expect us to sell all of those too if it’s still pay on the gate

Mrs has just got tickets, unsure till she’s back if behind the goal or on the side. Anyone going to be drinking in the Walter Tull before the game?

Imperial cars away stand turnstiles 3&4 looking forward to a cracking away day with a great atmosphere after the recent news UTS

just tried to get a ticket for saturday but saying sold out so 1500 saddlers there on saturday :smiley:

Initial allocation sold out. 513 more on sale tomorrow!

1 Like

cheers buddy i will try again in morning :+1:

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but it sounds like the extra 500 odd tickets are cash only from Northampton on the day chunks

No mate the club posted that they are available from the ticket office today. I think they will easily sell now.

1 Like