Pubs in northampton

I ordered it on line about an hour ago mate :+1:

1 Like

I reckon we will take about 1200

300 left they will be gone today.

1 Like

Breaking news! I’ve heard dani davito will be in the Walsall end sat ,Call him chunkster and he will be happy to have his photo too with you :joy::joy::+1:t2:

1 Like

You are a propper ■■■■ smiffy :fu: :joy:

1 Like

Just over 100 tickets left according to Twitter. If that’s accurate then we have sold about 1300 tickets as the club where saying we have 1425 yesterday.

Incredible effort I can not wait.

1 Like

one straight train too northampton from walsall aint it! 9-45am ? ill be in weathers from half 11am! buzzing boys lets gooo

2 Likes

just been clubshop only a few left will be sold out by end of day! huge respect too all going! this club will rise again i can feeli it

2 Likes

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2019/july/northampton-a-tickets-now-on-sale/

Looking like it will sell out very soon - great effort. Same again for Crewe a couple weeks after hopefully, already around 250 gone for that one

They said they would post my ticket to my home address, that was yesterday, i know we have 3 more days to go but knowing how slapdash the club have been over the last few seasons i just hope it comes in time :sweat_smile:

Yeah direct train, can focus on necking a few beers🤣

Can report Jimmys Sports Bar isn’t bad at all, especially for those hoping to fit a couple of hours of the cricket in before hand