Purge

Nope. I know for certain they were both their choices.

1 Like

Mr Bonser’s Wild Ride…the fun never ends…

Top marks to anyone who recognises this.

To the rest this is a ride developed in an online funfair game. Originally called Mr Bones Wild Ride. It’s a giant trap, where once you’re on the ride you can’t get off, and your online character slowly dies.

2 Likes

I get your point but disagree.

The club is something everyone feels heavily invested in, so it’s every fans right to speak as they find. But look at the facts - the club is in abject disarray, not only on the pitch but off it too. If it’s not the recurrent ticketing issues, it’s the complete lack of effective customer interaction and criminal disregard of the match day experience. The urine washed toilets is a singular event of incompetence, but what an effective metaphor for the state of the club.

Bonser clearly isn’t bothered, Gamble and Mole clearly incapable. But as long as the now vast rent train keeps trundling into the Suffolk Life pension station, that’s all that matters. Well it’s our club too, and dissatisfied customers will express their discontent.

It’s simply not good enough. Fans have been exceptionally tolerant and patient, but the club is dying on it’s arse. Gamble and Mole are facilitators of the rotten system and therefore part of the problem. Purge. Anything that causes Bonser discomfort and encourages him to bog off is beneficial to the future of the club.

As for tugging heart strings and people allegedly left out on the street; I’ve limited sympathy. Firstly, it’s their responsibility to look after their financial matters and provide for their families, just like anyone else. So they may have to dust off their CV’s and apply for jobs - just like anyone else. Other jobs do exist, so any temporary discomfort they might experience is subservient to the welfare of the club as a whole.

5 Likes

Agree with @matt_saddlesore here. It’s our club, not their business, and as supporters, not just customers we are much more emotionally involved. Thanks to years of grinding Bonserity, we’re at the end of our tether, and they’ve done nothing to ease that. Nothing. If they are that ineffectual they need to either listen more and buck their ideas up, or shuffle off.

Nobody wants their legacy to be splashed all over their customers shoes.

1 Like

Agree. They are stewards of our club - it’s not theirs. This is abject failure and people need to be accountable.

3 Likes

And of course if they are actually good at their jobs they will have no problem getting fixed up.
We have all been there.

2 Likes

Summed up perfectly Matt, :+1:

1 Like

‘Bonserity’ is word that needs to be picked up by the media.

6 Likes

As I’ve said in a previous post elsewhere, the deal is mutually beneficial. They protect Bonser and keep him away from having to do anything and shield him from criticism and in return, he protects them and allows them to continue drawing a salary for presiding over an absolute omnishambles.

Any other commercial organisation that’s failing this badly at achieving the targets it’s set itself would have serious change. But nobody is accountable and they know it, because of the above.

Sewn up.

7 Likes

Sums it up mate

I’ve said dozens of times in various topics that the club as an ‘organisation’ is ran on a 100% personally biased strategy (financially proven) which goes against any credible commercial governance - it’s set up and constructed to allow the Bonser family to continue to reap the financial benefits of the clubs existence - regardless of which division we play in or the fluctuating attendances etc

IMO :woozy_face:

5 Likes