Released and retained list announced

And here is the reason we need to be patient - we wont be in the top 10 barring a miracle.

2 Likes

The same reason Keates didnā€™t sign any of - Laird, Osbourne or Ismailā€¦

ND is a ā€˜fan favouriteā€™ (not mine, I should add) and our hierarchy love a deflection tactic.

1 Like

Very true, but whenever Iā€™ve travelled back from Bristol I still join the M6 to get home. ( must admit I did get confused regarding M5 rather than M6 ) donā€™t t know why Iā€™ve travelled it enough timesšŸ˜

Graham Biggs was on ā€œgardening leaveā€ for the last two or three months of the season. I understand that he had been suspended following complaints about a bullying attitude to some of the apprentices (I may be wrong in that but I did hear it from two usually reliable sources). We all know how precious the current ā€œsnowflakeā€ generation is! :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Can we tread carefully on this topic please, gents. Donā€™t want UTS getting into hot waterā€¦

Whether thatā€™s true or not, it clearly wasnā€™t yielding results whatever his method was.

Would be interesting to know the basis for DCs list, given that it seems to be aligned with posts here. Canā€™t believe he has been tracking us all season, so my guess is one or more of: i) just binge-watched all this seasons games on VHS ii) been watching the UTS site iii) actually consulted with all the now outgoing back room boys iv) names out of a hat.

Been there done that :joy:

1 Like

Does that mean no jokes about back door staff changes?

2 Likes

Behave, Exile.

ā€¦I hope they are getting Kelly Brook in then ā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

May be reading too much into this but Kinsella is liking every post on Instagram from the clubs official account (Stewart and Dutton, then Sinclair) as well as Candlin. If he wasnā€™t to sign, would he be bothered about incoming staff players? Also Candlin is liking them, which he didnā€™t under the previous regime. Maybe had positive discussions with Clarke last week?

8 Likes

Candlin lost his way a bit but there is a player there.

4 Likes

I think weā€™ll be selling out of pies even quicker next season as iā€™ve heard who the new kiosk manageress isā€¦

ā– ā– ā– ā–  me iā€™m going to be fat ā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Looks like sheā€™s already warming the peanuts upā€¦:wink:

Look more like Scammell wheel nuts to mešŸ˜œ

there seems to be somewhere to swipe your credit card too

Just been to the club shop (recieved God awful customer service again) and saw Cameron Norman as he was having a photo shoot for the new kit. Having a conversation with him he said he thinks weā€™ll go straight back up, but today should be his first day meeting Clarke, so he wasnā€™t able to give any insight into how heā€™s been since starting as manager. Nice to see positivity from players, but it does make me think where this leaves Devlin (should he resign) if Norman is staying put and being part of the promotion for the new kit. Will he move Norman over to CB or play Devlin further forwards?

1 Like

I guess that the club will only use players who are guaranteed to be in the squad for next season (i.e. already signed up) for the kit promotion as it would be embarrassing to have someone advertising the new kit who subsequently moved out before the season even started.

4 Likes

Did you spot the new kit?