Renewal of season tickets

I actually thought you were worthy of representing our fans mate, bringing people together, but with that kind of attitude to those who choose, for very justifiable reasons I may add, not to attend, I fully take that back.

A childish attitude that is not worthy of a position of any authority.

1 Like

Sending you a can of froth as we speak mate :+1: :grin:

People are entitled to whatever opinions they like, just as I am. Some will agree, some wonā€™t. Thatā€™s life.

Doesnā€™t prevent me asking the club difficult questions, which Iā€™m fully happy to do at any stage.

My Season Ticket is for me to watch my team play football. Nothing to do with the owners.

Itā€™s two separate things. Iā€™m able to support sand watch my team, and Iā€™m able to criticise and ask difficult questions of the board, Iā€™m at ease with both.

6 Likes

Itā€™s just a matter of choice is it not? Each to their own, no right or wrong.

What would stop you going then.There must be a point when you realize youā€™re been taken for a ā– ā– ā– ā– .
Itā€™s similar to a person whoā€™s wifeā€™s shagging around and they keep saying she wonā€™t do it again :rofl:

Exactly that. Iā€™ve given my opinion. I havenā€™t criticised anyone, and for anyone that doesnā€™t want to go any longer thatā€™s up to them and fair play to them.

Maybe my point is misconstrued because itā€™s text on the internet and not spoken.

1 Like

Off the top of my head probably nothing. Unless something drastic happened (I donā€™t know what that would be).

1 Like

The last season tickets i had were given to me by easyfit :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know how much these season tickets cost not that Iā€™d be getting one but how much is a non league season ticket nowadays

We possibly can change what the owner does if we threaten not to renew our season tickets or stage a protest of sorts like the previous emails.

Theyā€™d probably charge more! :joy:

Think it is Kingā€™s Lynn who charge a stupid amount.

1 Like

To change the manager. Youā€™re not going to change anything else.

In another thread Iā€™ve already said Dutton needs to go, I agree with that.

1 Like

Thereā€™s more than enough froth on here mate :wink:

1 Like

Totally agree, its not me childishly calling other fans out for not going.

I held Rob in fairly high esteem on here, I felt he had a good head on his shoulders to maybe unite our fractious supporter groups.

But with that kind of outlook, you canā€™t be in a position to unite people who are becoming disillusioned. We have a vast array of supporters who are falling out of love with the Football Club, for many, many differing reasons. Just saying ā€˜I am better than you, because I continue to attendā€™ isnā€™t going to benefit the situation or keep those people interested. Quite the opposite in fact.

Itā€™s my fault, I obviously judged the bloke wrong. Not the first time and it wonā€™t be the last!

You need to find your head again, nowhere have I said that or claimed it. Iā€™ve given my personal opinion on it, and have already basically said each to their own.

6 Likes

Changing the manager might help the situation at the moment.

Yeah but to enforce any real change, it has to be more than changing manager every time. The whole place needs reviewing by someone with no connections to the club, to give an honest assessment on what needs to happen.

I agree with that, it does need total change as the years of penny pinching and lack of vision for the future is coming home to roost.

1 Like

Iā€™m not getting into it. Your a sound guy, just not right for the role I thought you were, thats all.

You have alienated me entirely with that comment. And believe me, I am the kind of person that needs to be encouraged back to loving the club at the moment.

Which is kind of my point as to why I will continue going. The team on the pitch deserve support (generally), the boardroom is where change is needed and that aspect personally wonā€™t stop me going to watch the team and support that aspect

1 Like