Returning supporter

Im from Tamworth as well so could half the lifts with you when I go if you’re interested?

1 Like

sounds good mate give a message when you’re going and we’ll sort something!

I only hope I don’t make it to the bar before you. God forbid, pesky returners hey!
On a serious note I only took exception because the type of post which vilifies returning supporters will only stymie the return of many more for sure.
If the club is to progress further, both past, present and new supporters are required in abundance without prejudice of any kind.
UTS

2 Likes

More the merrier but it does leave a slightly bitter taste.

2 Likes

Are the mythical 1000 fans lost due to Bonser selling Fox and Dann finally coming back? biggest load of bollocks i ever heard they were glory hunters because we had a few seasons in the championship these lads are not that give them a break the more the better this season last match i went to was Exeter at home in March 2020 when it all shut down been a season ticket holder for many years in the past and been at away games when we have took a handful would i not be welcomed back either? get a grip this is good news for the club and shows we are going the right way.

5 Likes

Lovely that folk are coming back. Be lovely to get some brand new fans too.

Plenty of room. All welcome.

6 Likes

Really???.

“Oh no!. DonningtonSaddler is writing nasty things about returners on UTS. Thats it. Im not coming back”

Wow, The power I have.

3 Likes

Think thats a harsh post from Donningtonsaddler. I was a season ticket holder for from 1988 so wouldn’t describe myself as a glory hunter . Seen plenty of relegations and poor teams . As some have said there are many reasons to take a break from the club . Mine was due to having 2 children very close together. I just couldn’t afford the time especially as not living local. Then covid messed it all up . I admire your commitment hugely but it’s not always cut and dried for some .

2 Likes

Think you missed the point, its the fact they come on here to.post they returning and expect a certificate or a pat on the back.

Alot of ppl have have given/donated this club money pre/during/post covid and got next to nothing in return, to help the club out.

Like I said, more the merrier, pay your money, attend games and this will be noticed in the attendances, it does not need broadcasting on here.

5 Likes

Not an airport, no need to announce arrivals or departures, but hang out the welcome signs anyway. It’s only polite!

This is a Walsall FC forum for Walsall FC fans, so any supporter has the right to post about the club and their experience following it.

22 Likes

The Prodigal Son. Rejoice!

1 Like

Train to bescot change at Aston is definitely the easiest really quick, I normally get on at Shenstone but you’ll have to find an alternative this Saturday due to aforementioned strikes.

We have had some pretty epic public “resignations” from this board in the past, probably deserves its own thread :grin:

3 Likes

You’ve got no excuse whatsoever Exile, there’s a perfectly good British Airways service between NZ & UK.

Ummm. No. And ‘perfectly good British Airways’ is an oxymoron!

Imagine getting your knickers in a twist because people are “bandwagon jumping” while we are still in League Two :joy:

Hope a few more do the same and the stadium might be more than half full regularly :+1:

12 Likes

I bemused anyone could find a downside to it.

Anything that increases the coffers has to be a good thing and the ambience should benefit from an increased audience.

5 Likes

I’m not coming to anymore games
:man_shrugging:t2:

Travolta confused

I’m going to begin coming to games
:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Surely we need to be an established League 1 club, in the top 10 and pushing for the Championship before anyone can be accused of ‘jumping on the bandwagon’.

People kept away for a whole manner of reasons, but if people choose to come back, they should be welcomed back, no knocked because others continued to attend when others stayed away.

Those who kept their money in the club during the pandemic have been shown their appreciation, but it doesn’t mean they can then vilify those who didn’t. Peoples personal circumstance, especially during the pandemic means that people had no income or severely reduced income, which meant their money had to be redirected elsewhere.

Fans returning and a new fan base increasing will only positively benefit the club moving forwards, which is the common goal we all share I would have thought?

4 Likes