Returning supporter

Remember, we need fans to return to increase the gate which in turn shows a return for Trivela on their investment.

Do we have a year by year comparison on average attendances?

1 Like

Fair comment mate.

1 Like

Good to see that we are getting some of our old fans back. Hardly glory hunting watching a 4th division club.
There were plenty on here saying that if we went into the conference they would stop going, proving that most have a limit.

6 Likes

The appointment of Flynn was a big factor I imagine for a lot of people staying for another season, I know it was for me

1 Like

Hear, hear.
Nice to have more posters having a chat on here as well as going to the games

Imagine getting knickers in a twist because people are “bandwagon jumping” because they havent read the original threads.

Nobody asked to be congratulated. The original poster asked a few questions upon his return. Nothing wrong with that.

Do you want a medal? This just comes across as “I’m a better fan than you”. It’s really sad.

Surely fans returning is a massive positive? Stop gatekeeping Walsall FC.

9 Likes

It’s a Walsall FC forum you absolute clown!

3 Likes

Gatekeeping Walsall Fans. I’ve seen it all now.

2 Likes

Cracking fish and chips tuesday night

2 Likes

Poster of the smugest, most self congratulatory post award of 2022 goes to Donnington Saddler.

Heaven forbid anyone found something better to do on a Saturday other than watch crap and be forcefed nonsense over 5 years.

Lets all celebrate that they appear to have finally got it right by slagging off anyone that dared to do something else for a bit.

7 Likes

I’m sure some would rather we had 3k in the stadium week in week out.

… what? :joy:

Any sign of Doffer or Geoff Whiting yet? :grinning:

I wonder how his gravestone rubbing art has been getting on.

2 Likes

The summer of 68 would have been interesting on here had UTS existed. Losing thousands of fans like that.

Easy to say behind a keyboard?

Coward.

1 Like

Neil Ravenscroft and Magic Man Fan will be returning at this rate!

Where’s all the Walsall fans from the 60s go? Glory hunters :wink:

At this rate even dancing Kev will be back!

1 Like