Returning supporter

There are still quite a few who are already regular posters on here who don’t go to games either (or at least not regularly). A variety of reasons, but they are still Saddlers in spirit if not in the flesh so entitled to have their say on here.

2 Likes

Let’s be glad people are coming back as the atmosphere and finances will improve.

3 Likes

If i come again i ain’t tellin ANYONE :joy:

5 Likes

Yes. Really!
Your attitude and patronising tosh aimed at returning supporters reads poorly.
To suggest supporters are climbing on the bandwagon at this stage is ridiculous.
I will be there Saturday, and I really hope more returning, new, and inquisitive first, second time fans et al are there too. Without this where is the hope?
Oh and by the way I spent my money and time watching drubbings at far flung places like Carlisle, Brentford, Wigan (Springfield Park) etc etc etc.
My rekindled romance goes back 35 Years of mainly supporting this club through it all.
I deserve no badge, but expected a glimmer of a welcome, which clearly you aren’t capable of giving.
Your suffering must have been far worse than mine I guess!
Good job most fans will welcome an extra cheer for the lads.
UTS

4 Likes

Biggest problem all with all the returning fans is I’ll be even less likely to get my pre match balti pie :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe it’s just “projection” and maybe it’s he who wants a pat on the back and a badge :wink:

1 Like

Another poster trying to act intimidating. Bore off :yawning_face:

You’re having a pop at other fans for posting WFC posts on a WFC forum. It’s embarrassing. Honestly, you’re the type of fan I can’t stand. Gatekeepers are the worst.

2 Likes

I used to be a season ticket holder back in the day. Change of job working Saturdays meant any occasional Saturday off was pre booked by the Mrs for “a nice day out”
I’m off this week and she decided on a trip to Shrewsbury.
She can do what she wants I’m going to the match. First Saturday game for many many years.
First of many I hope.
I’m jumping on the glory train :grin:
Has anyone got the post code for Fellows Park please

15 Likes

Perhaps the club could offer some sort of discount to reward loyal fans. Those who buy season tickets before the season starts, say.

1 Like

Ive been lucky last couple of years, not workung saturday and a little more cash so yes got season ticket, wife still moans though lol Im glad fan are coming back because how much things are going up money will be tight again next year.

Maybe they could get a badge to.

Buy yours now.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403588845113?hash=item5df7c50e39:g:mBgAAOSweHpiTqsn

1 Like

Bore off? How old are you?

Calling names behind a keyboard then crying when get called out for it.

Pathetic.

P.s

If you had read the thread properly you will understand why I was having a pop, but obv you only quoted part of a post to suit your argument.

Clown.

1 Like

There is now a77a that alternates with the 77 but both leave Sutton and go to Walsall I think the 77A leaves just before the hour and 77 just before half hour the 6 is at 15 minutes and 45 minutes past the hour and is handy for the Fountain

Always good to know there is a few of us living in Sutton

2 Likes

You’ve called me out? Probably the softest “callout” I’ve ever had against me! Fair play.

I read your whole post and it’s absolute bollocks :joy: Similar to the nonsense Donnington posted which I already addressed.

Look, you can try and act intimidating but it’s not working. You’re upset fans are coming back and daring to share that with other Walsall fans on a Walsall forum. It’s really weird.

3 Likes

Not upset that they they are coming back just confussed as why they need to make a big announcement about it.

Been away for years cus we were crap and now back because we are playing decent football.

Forgive me for not waving the banners, and throwing them a party.

1 Like

They’re not!!

Maybe they’re excited that they finally have that buzz back! They have every right to share that on a WFC forum. You’re gatekeeping Walsall FC. It’s embarrassing.

5 Likes

I think Ben made a “big announcement about it” because he was looking for some advice on where best to go for a pre-match beer, the best form of transport from Sutton and, if that was by car, where to park.

Funny.

4 Likes

Are they making “big announcements” ? Really? Or are you seeing what you want to see?

All I’m reading are a few more (newcomers) of us reaching out to the more regular match goers for useful info getting to Bescot or parking or places for a pre match drink etc.

13 Likes