Richard O’Kelly appointed

Hopefully, O’Kelly’s endorsement will influence some who remain negative about Sadler that he does have managerial potential.

3 Likes

Which in turn also means each downturn too then?

Let’s not ruin another really positive thread :+1:

8 Likes

O’Kelly has a lot of positive things to say about Sadler. He must be an idiot then :smile:

7 Likes

Great to see ROK back - he’s 67 now - hope we listen and make use of all that great experience.

2 Likes

Oh but that tends to be the aim

1 Like

Great appointment, when smith was appointed he had chris nicholl to help guide him, hopefully okelly has and will continue to guide sadler.

1 Like

I’m trawling his posts and it’s true he said it :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I said it two weeks before westie, but i said it while i was muttering to myself when i was waiting in line to buy a greggs sausage roll

Let’s face it we all thought it .but Westie made it happen .
It’s really great news jut what the club needs hope it works out well .:+1:

2 Likes

Well apparently moving McEntee into midfield was his idea. So some might agree with you. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The only issue being our results have been loads better since we didn’t have a centre half not knowing what he was doing in midfield :grin:

Amongst other reasons :wink:

2 Likes

I’m expecting Dave to become a battering ram centre forward next season after we pick him up on a free. :laughing:

1 Like

Westie’s nose sniffing out the behind the scenes news yet again. Can see him getting some recognition for services to football in the New Year’s honours.

27 days ago…

4 Likes

No but:

“In this role, Richard will have a direct line of communication with technical staff to advise on football matters.”

Sure sounds like one

6 Likes

Just watched interview love how he said you always get a few fans not happy come on then who are you lol

1 Like

I am sure i said it somewhere? :grin:

I think I said DJ would move on .

What a fantastic appointment :clap::clap:

2 Likes

He’s a machine

1 Like

I agree EN. Very much in line the club’s strategy of not allowing the manager/coach to have too much power, especially around recruitment and style of play. This structure enables (in theory) continuity should the incumbent head coach move on, and seems to be the way the majority of clubs have moved in the recent years.
We just completely bsllsed up the choice last time.

5 Likes