Rico Henry Sell On Clause

I remember it well! Only one Pedro…

1 Like

Is James not a right back or is he equally good on the left ?

Thought he could play left too. You’re probably correct though.

I thought Shaw has been especially good this season, but I really don’t know who plays for England these days.

Bring back Stuart Pearce

3 Likes

Chilwell is first choice then Shaw. James and Trippier have played left back and then of course there’s Cresswell who has had a good season at West ‘am.

2 Likes

And all reasonabley young so could be difficult for Rico to break in especially if his injury’s continue to be an issue . Let’s just hope they can beat Swansea to get us a few quid for the budget next season.

1 Like

James is RB. Shaw and Chilwell are decent but not much beyond that.

Lad at Leicester James Justin wasn’t far off call up before he did his ACL so that’s one for Rico to look at.

BTW I was half joking earlier when I said Exeter probably had someone in Swansea side who they’d make loads of…turns out Swansea signed Matt Grimes from them in 2015 so they’re probably due something if they go up.

Fun fact,he started for Northampton in that game in 17/18 when he was on season loan.

1 Like

Real shame that Barnsley didn’t get to the final too. Real real shame.

5 Likes

“Strange club, Barnsley”!!

4 Likes

You are not a’loan’ in thinking that!

2 Likes

On FM it’s £750,000 before the end of this season.

1 Like

Uncle Jeff can have his swimming pool lined with tiles that spell out “Walsall F.C. the Bank’s Stadium”.

You mean he has to rip out over 4000 tiles with every supporters image on them sporting the word “MUG” underneath ? :grin:

1 Like

Will it have stanchions?

2 Likes

Will it flood, like the training ground?

2 Likes

Which club and who was the player, where we got stitched up on a sell on.
I seem to remember they worked some fiddle under valuing our ex player on a iffy deal.

I was at the bescot tht day cavanagh scored a cracker but we smashed them at the end couldn’t make it the millennium as I was in a weddin Manor farm school rushall but still remember hearing Don goodmans goal…we all went mad… Goosebumps… #uts

2 Likes

I reckon I would have give my own wedding a miss to be honest :rofl:

2 Likes

Did I imagine it or was there a power cut half way through the Walsall vs Stoke game and one of our injured players fell down the steps because of the power cut?

1 Like

Pretty sure there was a power cut or two!

There was a power cut/floodlight failure at the League game, earlier in the season, when we beat them 3-0 (I think), we all stood around or sat on the terrace and waited for normal service to be resumed. Took about 20 minutes, something like that, to get the lights back on.

Not sure if there was any kind of incident at the play off game.