Rico Henry Sell On Clause

I would take Billy Sharp like anything.
Maybe knocking on but he knows where the goal is.

We couldn’t afford Pat Sharp never mind Billy!

4 Likes

Or a glass of Harp

More chance of Billy Bescot signing.

What the ■■■■■■■ hell is that!
download

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s the bubble they have invented for Rico to prevent yet another injury?

Good news on our part is that he’s played a whole season without any serious injuries which will help remove the ‘injury prone’ tag for potential suitors

4 Likes

You have probably cursed it now he probably now get clattered tonight And end up out for 6 months

1 Like

I was thinking the same as comments above. If Watford went down I am sure Troy at the age of 32 would want another last move to a premiership club. A decent signing on fee maybe and sustaining his wages. I am sure he could no doubt do a job for the likes of Newcastle, Crystal Palace, Burnley and Sheffield United of this world. If Troy got a move and Brentford went up with the Rico sell on… we could be in a very good position, and the freehold must be the first thing to sort out.

4 Likes

Call me an old cynic, but in my view the only people that will be in a good position are the helicopter and shark tank salesmen in Cyprus, and of course, their number one customer.

Bonser will have the sell on clauses agreed during his tenure, all stitched up, and why shouldn’t he?

(Maybe someone should ask Pomlett at the next forum?)

2 Likes

Your “an old cynic” :grinning:

1 Like

No one is spending 20m on Deeney though which could’ve easily happened in 2016 or 17. He’s lost a bit in open play through a few injuries and most of his goals seem to be penalties now.

Think Rico is the main hope, either he still gets up this season and there’s some promotion bonuses or a club like Southampton have been scouting him and come in and sign him for 10m.

Really hope there’s nothing in the Celtic link as no chance they’d sign him for anything like premier league clubs would pay and then they’d probably sell him back 2-3 years later for 25m so that would really sting.

1 Like

Any extra money coming into the club is very welcome in these times, won’t be any crowds for the first 2-3 home games after all.

If sell on money does get shipped over to Cyprus then the money already allocated for rent in the existing budget will have to go somewhere else.

So if the big money summer signing is a 3rd choice striker from Morecambe it will certainly be worth of asking at the next forum, from a socially safe distance of course.

1 Like

I think he is a realist rather than a cynic based on previous shenanigans

I have posted the same on a separate forum on here

IMHO all the “potential/possible” addons in existence when the shares were exchanged would have been allocated as being due to the previous shareholders if they ever crystallise.

In other words the club/playing budget will get fcukall

3 Likes

Yeah, I posted exactly the same as you a while back. It would have been factored into the sale as it was a deal done under Bonser’s control.

And surely no one out there thinks that he is not still in total control at the Bank’s’s. LP is just a glorified rent collector for Suffolk Life, the real power that actually runs the show. Only a Russian or Chinese multi billionaire will ever wrestle control from our glorious Leader and No.1 fan.

2 Likes

LP is just a glorified rent collector for Suffolk Life

I think you are being unduly pessimistic.
This woman doesn’t seem to have much to moan about her rent collector.

2 Likes

Was that Scunthorpe at Home?

No idea, but it’s my only picture of that sad waste. It was his first and last public appearance. If that was Scunthorpe, then yes.