Rochdale (H) 2nd Feb, 3pm

Dobson on for Osbourne.

Desperate loan signings of unproven players. Playing the same players who have failed all season. No passion, same mistakes week in week out. Liked Keates as a player but completely out of his depth at the moment.

1 Like

What a ■■■■■. I thought the dingles were bad for turning in their own but taking the ■■■■ out of somebody for going is a new one on me.

1 Like

Oteh should have had a pen :man_shrugging:

Needs to start next game

1 Like

Another Walsall yellow card, 83 minutes … Andy Cook

I don’t know mate, I’m not paid thousands of pounds a week to work that out. But he’s got options.

Oh so people aren’t staying away because of the regime?

I’ve seen evidence of it across this site for years - you need to open your eyes.

Wipe your feet on the way out

1 Like

Of course they are where the ■■■■ did I say they aren’t!? Moron

Still don’t understand how you can take the ■■■■ out of the ones that still do though. Some fan

Now children, play nicely!

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Bonsers Pension Fund FC anymore.

That’s why I am sat at home. Couldn’t care less what you think dear :nail_care:

Coventry City 1 Gillingham 1

Peterborough Utd 0 Plymouth Argyle 1

That’s why you’re spending your precious Saturday on this website responding to me :fist::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Oteh and Blackett really made a difference since coming on but not enough

My Saturday aint that precious tbh, takeaway, soccer Saturday, maybe a bit of WM. And yeah having a lovely discussion with you - sat at the game and on here which is even worse!!

But £20+ admission, travel etc not paid to the leech. Happiest of days - and hopefully will make a difference in the longrun to the football club.

Enjoy your trip home.

What a cretin!!!

Sounds really appealing, do you have any friends?

2 Likes

A full-time 1-2 defeat … getting desperate now - down to 17th, 3 points from drop zone.

There’s ■■■■ all to watch out there so I might as well come on here and make you look a mug.

Well that’s it, can we all find a stone to hide under in embarrassment?
Utter diabolical disgrace, as someone else above states, if we can’t beat Rochdale at home, where are we going to find the points to stay in the Division?

+20 pound admission and travel??? Are you for real but it’s hardly a account draining amount of money to go and support OUR CLUB!

1 Like