Rochdale (H) 2nd Feb, 3pm

Rochdale now won on their last four visits to Bescot, proper bogey team.

1 Like

The name calling on here is disgusting man, just because people have different views.

Mug, cretin amongst others haha :joy:

Paid my money for years bringing my kid and our boards backwards ticket policy meant he ended up at Blues. I now choose not to come as many others do. ■■■■ sake.

Its not OUR club anymore - if you can’t see that then bully for you - brain washed

Rochdale deserves it. That was terrible. We need to integrate the new signings and possibly change formation.

And for ■■■■■ sake drop Osbourne and bring Kinsella or Dobson back in.

2 Likes

Disgraceful result. Its now patently apparent to me we are going down under Deano. Today was pivotal. I expected us to lose, I really hoped to be proved wrong. Real shame but we need a new manager if we want to remain a third tier club in my opinion. Still hope Deano will prove me wrong though.

3 Likes

Your views are disgusting!

Whos available who would want the job though?

■■■■ off mate, you’re the one who was a condescending bell end to begin with. You reap what you sow.

Play the angel card when you are not a ■■■■■■ yourself.

Gary Rowett.

1 Like

Es gorra gew Franksy :roll_eyes:

What a stupid call that would be. Back him in a transfer window, don’t let the players integrate and sack him. Bring in a manager who didn’t choose these players to begin with. It went so well last year.

1 Like

Not insulted anyone though. Too much of it on here, gets tiresome. I’m passionate for what I beleive, I’ve given up on the club already, if I give up on trying to challenge Bonser who is the overall winner here?

I used to be called a happy clapper now I’m too far the other way! Cant win :joy::joy:

There is simply no spark about the club at this level anymore.

My hunch is the club will just survive like last season but seems they can’t even win the home game six pointers now which Whitney still could in his last days.

All what happens with years of under-investment on and off the pitch, you create mentality just to scrape to 50 points every year.

1 Like

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahabbahabaahabba

Yeah can see that on our budget.
I’ve heard Wengers about!?

1 Like

I’m not calling you negative I’m calling you condescending. Don’t bang on about name calling when you insult other posters yourself :+1:

I pretty much agree Geordie unfortunately. I’d hate for his legendary status to be affected because I loved him as a player but he just doesn’t seem up to it as a manager. I’m afraid it doesn’t wash to say they’re not his players. As a manager,you have to take the resources you have and do your best with them. We were never this bad last season and we didn’t let this many goals in, so he clearly isn’t doing that. Our, and his only hope is that these new signings all settle quickly and make a big difference but the stakes are high because relegation almost seems inevitable to me right now. Like you, I really hope he can turn this around but I see little in the way he approaches games or in what he says before or after to suggest he can.

4 Likes

Potato potato potato WAFFLES. What’s the answer then?

Maybe on the old site, I grew up and realised it’s a message board - unlike some!

Anyway I’ll leave the floor to you tonight as usual :facepunch:

Back him and the signings he’s made for more than one game?

You say that but here you are bitching about name calling? But Cheers bro.

Yes, that’s fair, I agree but the stakes are huge right now because we are heading clearly for relegation if he doesn’t turn this around.

Fwiw, I like the look of some of his signings so I’ll keep my fingers crossed

1 Like

Poor result after not so good (to say it mildly) game. A lot of work awaits gaffer to save this season. At least sort defending problems, cause another set piece and team is lost. Few seeds of a good team, now only blending is required. And of course some kind of performance coaching, cause players too quickly lost faith. Whitney could do this, get three points out of nowhere. Something similar is needed now. Onwards and upwards, massive games will be in this month.

1 Like