Rollin Menayese signs

Just hope you are both right, I want to be positive about the coming season but the continuation of the ‘Walsall disease’ (not scoring enough goals) might put a dampener on the proceedings of an otherwise momentous signings programme.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I most certainly do!!
Can’t wait.
Professionalism at the Bonks’s’s, just gets better and better, perhaps we might get our Walsall back?

1 Like

I won’t hold my breath :wink:

1 Like

If whats already be done at the club over the last couple of months hasn’t filled you with positivity nothing will.

1 Like

Yes. But we don’t have a striker

Neither did Man City last season they still won the premier league and got to the champions league final. Who needs a striker?

Conor Wickham is coming.

He’s on about 40K a week. Have we sold Jeff chopper ?

I’m sure the management team have identified at least one striker. As that gimp Darrel used to say (and still says), ‘the fans aren’t stupid’

I’ll save worrying about the striker if we haven’t signed him in three/four weeks time. Until then. I’ll sit and wait happily for him to come. Everyone was losing their minds two weeks ago. Stephen ward and ash Taylor then rocked up.

Incredible signings, i’d almost go as far to say this is a walsall we’ve never had, maybe notwithstanding our Iberian contingent brought in to get us back into division one.

What the club are trying to do is nigh on perfect and I’m supremely happy with it. Although understandable, I think the ‘meh’ to a couple of signings and this anxious wait for a striker is a bit over the top in my opinion but I honestly do get it and I’m not putting anyone down.

Every player has come with good/fantastic recommends bar Zak mills and even he still bagged a supporters player of the year award three years ago.

Have faith. Leigh pomlett and his new team are trying to supply you with it gents and ladies. Drink it in.

5 Likes

We have 2 strikers and another player capable of playing as a striker.

Sorry you are wrong, we have Wilkinson who himself has confirmed that he is by no means a striker, and a young lad from Huddersfield that has no first team experience.
I’m not convinced by your ‘set in stone’ confirmation that we ‘have two strikers + A.N. Other’.

2 Likes

@Worsul4eva I am not either. And @el_nombre is correct when he points out the multiple positions crap has not worked and certainly doesn’t in this league.

We need another striker, but it’ll come.

1 Like

It will be alot more clear come 1pm tomorrow

Depends by what you mean by strikers. On the OS (if you ignore all the players they’ve not deleted from last season yet) they list 3 “forwards” - Holden, Wilkinson and Phillips.

1 Like

No chance haha

1 Like

We don’t talk about Jeff’s chopper.

Why do I always get excited by people’s determined ‘ true signings ‘ like ‘ we’re defo signing x ‘ or ‘ wait til 1 tomorrow ‘ like peel above and the Conor wickham thing and that 50k Melbourne signing that never happened and the ever dependable legendsofbescot
I am a troll and scammers best friend lol

3 Likes

Love some of our fans, we’ve have arguably had our best off season transfer window in years & there is still over a month to go & yet some are not happy.

Basically got our keepers, defence and midfield sorted before a pre season game has been played. When did that last happen? Need a striker of course, but loads of time to do so.

We’ve built a good squad on paper with a DoF and a manager who weren’t here a matter of months ago. Let’s judge the squad in a month not now and the team in November not August.

So much to be positive about. Patience is a virtue. Lump on.

19 Likes

Limp on too

1 Like